• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KAC SR-15 LPR/Nightforce Pron *Updated With Range Pics

997/2man

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2011
Okeefukindokie, FL
Found a LPR, for now put a Nightforce 2.5-10X42 on it.

Will be at the range when they open the gate in the morning. Will see if it's worth a shit.

Wanted to keep it light. The Krieger is stout, then tapers in front of the gas block. Doesn't feel muzzle heavy.

Last edited:
Very nice set up man. I would love to grab one of those rifles. I keep wanting to change one of MRPs to a stainless 18 inch but I would rather have a rifle length rail than carbine. Would be nice to find a deal on a upper half.

KAC not like MOAR..... KAC only do mils and x24......Not operator enough for KAC

Very nice set up man. I would love to grab one of those rifles. I keep wanting to change one of MRPs to a stainless 18 inch but I would rather have a rifle length rail than carbine. Would be nice to find a deal on a upper half.

HD1911 has one in the classified for $1650 which is a deal for a LPR upper.

Am I seeing that correctly in that the gas block has 2x pins in holding it in place?

Very nice. I love KAC rigs. Might look into a Leupy MK 6 3-18. That'd be a great set up...

That's what I'm looking for. Found a couple, just a little bit of sticker shock.

Took it to the range, to me, it's a hammer. Shot a couple at 100, went right to 200. At 100, averaging .6-.7", shot a few groups at 200 that were just over 1.25'. It was gusting to 30, and yes, we had mirage in March.

Remember, only a 10x Nightforce on it now. AND, my dumbass left most of my ammo on the kitchen counter, only had Black Hills 77 grain ammo. Left the other grain weight bullets next to the toaster.

Honestly, I'm pretty happy. I'm no target shooter.

Pics, or it didn't happen.

Typical 100, I like to throw one out, just for shits and giggles.

A typical one from 200.

Another from 200. It shot like this all afternoon. Tight little rifle.

Last edited:
Nice shooting bud.... I've had similar results... you'll love the mk6 on this rifle, light weight and compact.

faaf5z.jpg

I love mine, plan on a mk6 soon. I do like the HDMR for now