• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Kahles 525i Illumination

Dashoota

Private
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Spartanburg, SC
Got a question for the guys that have the new Kahles 525i. Have you seen any issues with the illuminated reticle? I just got one and it doesn't work, and yes I changed the battery. ;) Even the old one checks good with the meter. I'm going on a mule deer hunt in a few weeks so I guess I'll send it in for repair when I get back form the hunt. Just curious if this is a fluke or they are having issues.

I have 3 of them and no issues with the illumination.

Three:eek:. I've got one coming in a few weeks, don't scare me! I 've got enough stuff to worry about already.

Reactions: Jeffd
Got a question for the guys that have the new Kahles 525i. Have you seen any issues with the illuminated reticle? I just got one and it doesn't work, and yes I changed the battery. ;) Even the old one checks good with the meter. I'm going on a mule deer hunt in a few weeks so I guess I'll send it in for repair when I get back form the hunt. Just curious if this is a fluke or they are having issues.

We haven't had anyone call yet with issues but things are bound to happen. SONA will take good care of you.

Reactions: robeast2000
I want one of t he new scopes but having to sell others to get it. No luck yet.