• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Kahles 624

KHAYBE

Private
Minuteman
Dec 2, 2011
Hello all,

Has anyone heard of the Kahles 624I and if so, what are your thoughts on this company. Decent cosmetically but what are the thoughts on the company??? and the scopes??? Seems like they ahave been around for a day or two but noone seems to know anything about them.... or their scopes.

Dealing with a great deal on one in particular and yea looking for some help

Thanks

Re: Kahles 624

I haven't handled that exact model scope but I can say every Kahles I have ever handled, shot or looked through has been fine glass.

JM2C

Re: Kahles 624

Kahles makes superb scopes and I am generally a big fan of them. I saw the new 6-24x56FFP at SHOT with the parallax integrated into the elevation turret at SHOT and thought it was nicely executed.

That having been said, Kahles does not currently have a US distributor, so they are not easy to get in the US. Hence, I have not done any testing on their new tactical stuff. I exchange a few e-mails occasionally with Kahles' marketing people to see where they are in regards to the US market, but for now they seem at a standstill.

ILya