• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Kahles k312 II, PICs UP Fellas!!!

Re: Kahles k312 II, anyone got one?

Does someone know if kahles will produce a K4-16 scope ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: badhabit90</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice pics. i had a Kahles on my LTR and loved it. gave the rifle and scope set up to my bro in law. now he is enjoying it...i just built another...
smile.gif

</div></div>

Yep, I ran a CL 3-10x50 multizero on mine for a while
That was a great scope

I would love a lightweight 30mm tube 3-12x50, FFP with a basic mil dot Reticle and the multiizero turret but labeled with .1 mil markings.
Allow it to be ran capped or not, windage capped.

Add in a center dot fine illumination, keep it under 20oz and compact and it would sell.

I was shooting my K624i out to 1500 yds yesterday. Great clarity and edge to edge
visibility is outstanding on 24 mag. They make some nice scopes for sure. Ken at Kaybes is very passionate about the product as well.

Hey guys I no its been forever I been working like crazy for the past 6 months finally got some time off. Got the scope and but still have not had the chance to use it. Will post pics soon enough.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Foweis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The guy I'm getting it from also has a S&B pmii 4-16x50 p4f single turn, ready to ship. You think I should just cancel this, send him the difference and just get the Schmidt?</div></div>

I would, or add few $$ and get SB PMII 5-25, cant go wrong.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Foweis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
These pictures are all thanks to Ken at Khaybes LLC. talk about customer service!</div></div>

Got to spend some time with Ken down at the NorCal TBRC, he's a good guy for sure, solid character in my book. </div></div>

I second that, Ken is good people.

I just wish they would put windage direction labels like 1R,2R,l1,l2,etc..