• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Kahles Optics at SHOT SHOW 2012 !!!!

ClearwaterKen

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2011
Orofino, ID
www.kahlesusa.com
Kahles, starting out a new year with a New Beginning!!

Starting in January 2012, Kahles USA will present the new Kahles product line!

Live demonstration will be conducted during Media day at SHOT Show 2012 (with Steyr Arms)

For additional information on the Kahles Optical line, please stop by our booth: 15722 for more information on the NEW Kahles line of Optics

Never Miss the Moment

Kahles Optics, Since 1898

Re: Kahles Optics at SHOT SHOW 2012 !!!!

ive got a couple kahles scopes and binos, you folks make a good product. look forward to more info on the new offerings

I've always loved the Kahles ZF series. I can't wait to see what's coming.

Good to know, I really liked the tactical model that was at the last Shot with the Parallax knob under the elevation.

Don't forget the Schnapps.
Boozer.gif

steinbeisserwilliams.jpg

Chris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: frankythefly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good to know, I really liked the tactical model that was at the last Shot with the Parallax knob under the elevation. </div></div>

They have a tactical scope?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flyingbullseye</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: frankythefly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good to know, I really liked the tactical model that was at the last Shot with the Parallax knob under the elevation. </div></div>

They have a tactical scope? </div></div>

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2480184

I really like the concept of the parallax on top, it also clicks every 50 meters as well. The left knob is for Illumination. Extremely nice glass as well. They have had a reputation in Europe for being extremely rugged hunting optics.(So I have been told)

can't go wrong with a kahles. we tend to call it the 'cheaper version of swaro'

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USACS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kahles making a tactical scope would be sweet. </div></div>
+1

At first the parallax under the elevation turret looked so weird to me that I couldn't accept it. Now I think it's a marvelous idea. I'd like to see one in person.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kahles USA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Speaking of ruggedness,

http://www.kahles.at/eng/company/success-stories/ </div></div>

Cool story, but something didn't translate well with the date.

"A HELIA scope, lost on a hunt in the Austrian Alps in the 1970s, was now found again - after almost 30 decades. Technically in perfect condition..."

Very interesting, a truly new design, we know the glass will be excellent, wonder how the "manual of arms" translates with the new parallax location, I can see pros and cons, 14mils per turn elevation in a double turn design.

Neat, thanks for entering the fray with something innovative

Scott

I've had a few ZF-95's over the years. Good scopes, but zero'ing was a problem if you weren't careful. Looks like the new scope will require a special tool to zero? Hopefully they won't make the lines on the reticle too thick.

Let's hope they can service in the US in the near future, I just had to send mine to Rhode Island and then it gets sent to Austria to be repaired.

I'm glad to see they are still around. Going back 25 yrs, Swaro did everything they could to kill them off in the U.S. Kahles was quality product back then at a bargain price compared to the other European offerings.

Great scopes, have a 624i to try out. Haven't fired too many rounds with it yet as the weather is just....
I love the position of the paralax, it also "soft" clicks at the 100-200-300 etc m settings. Not sure if I want to return it. I'll try throw up a little report in a while.
edi
etacr2.jpg

any reports from Shot? Always wanted a tactical Kahles, great optics

You are not doing either us (the consumers) or yourselves any good if you can't provide a stable presence in the US. We need responsive customer service as well as sources where we can purchase your product. Most of us know you produce a good product but we also know your history of deserting the customer base. I would like to buy your products but not from an organization I can't be sure will be here in 18 months. Please get your plans together so that we can buy your great product again. Just showing up and Shot and showing new products does nothing to help our confidence. Please tell us who your dealers will be, where we can purchase your products, and how you will support them. Also, please spell out your warranty so we can compare it with the other major vendors.

I hope to buy one of your scopes in the near future if you can give me a little confidence you will be here to support it next year.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: edi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great scopes, have a 624i to try out. Haven't fired too many rounds with it yet as the weather is just....
I love the position of the paralax, it also "soft" clicks at the 100-200-300 etc m settings. Not sure if I want to return it. I'll try throw up a little report in a while.
edi
etacr2.jpg
</div></div>

So is this optic coming out any time soon? It was at last Shot and I have bothered Kahles in Germany but no Luck.

The Kahles 1-6 reticle is very interesting
Has hold points for normal and fast walkers
and it was the brightest at the show
The Reticle was VERY bright against the bright lights at the show and didn't wash out

Hello all and thanks for the comments and interest!!

We are going to begin offering the Tactical, Hunting and Binocular line around the April 01, 2012 time frame. The K16I, (1x6) will be following with a later release of just a month or so.

We are very excited about this new line up and we will be sending an optic to LowLight to review and test in the not too distant future.

Regards,
KHAYBES

I had the pleasure of sitting next to KahlesUSA and his wife on the plane ride out of Vegas on friday. We chatted for 2 hours and I can tell you that he is FIRST CLASS guy! I expect you'll be seeing them around for quite sometime this go round and Ken is going to go far! Meeting him and his wife on the plane ride back was one of my highlights of the entire week.

Good to meet you Ken and I'll be in touch!

Mike

Who will be the US distributor for Kahles? SWFA possible?

Flyingbullseye

A few more pictures from my hunt in the Kerry hills with the 624i and my new carbon stock. Rig weighs 12.5lbs. I managed to drop two sika at 261m. I love this scope.
DSCN6572.jpg

DSCN6570.jpg

DSCN6564.jpg

DSCN6560.jpg

DSCN6556.jpg

edi

I've seen some Kahles tactical scopes in Czech on a Police/Army match in November. Nice scopes, gotta see them in Nurnberg on IWA.

SHOT SHOW 2012 Kahles 4-26x56mm and Kahles 1-6x24mm
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GTerNj81WcA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mike @ CST

Edi, Éirinn go Brách from across the pond. Nice pictures, rig and wide open space to shoot. I'm jealous. Would love to get a chance to look at one of those kahles tacticals over here. Friend of mine here on the hide had a older 6x model and it was excellent. Maybe in due time.

Flyingbullseye

these look fantastic,
when can we expect to see them up for sale?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eternal24k</div><div class="ubbcode-body">these look fantastic,
when can we expect to see them up for sale? </div></div>

The Kahles line will be available starting April-May time frame. Pricing should be available very soon from your dealer.

Thanks again for the feedback!

Thank you for taking the time to show my Dad and I your line of scopes and bino's. We are both very impressed!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kahles USA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eternal24k</div><div class="ubbcode-body">these look fantastic,
when can we expect to see them up for sale? </div></div>

The Kahles line will be available starting April-May time frame. Pricing should be available very soon from your dealer.

Thanks again for the feedback!
</div></div>

Who will be selling them?

Flyingbullseye