• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Kahles optics

Reloadyour9

Private
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2009
Encino, Ca
Does anyone have any imout on the kahles zerostop scopes? Mainly what I am looking for is the Total elevation adjustment on it? I am looking to find an optics that will zero my hunting rifle at 100 yds even though I have a 20 moa rail. Will this work? And if not, any suggestions on optics that will is appreciated

Re: Kahles optics

Your link looks expensive, open bar or closed.

Re: Kahles optics

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: reloadyour9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whoops! Sorry about that! Here you go

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/kahecl3scwre4.html</div></div>

The 3-9x42 Kahles CL has ~56MOA of adjustment range, so it will work fine with a 20MOA base if there are no major misalignments in your mount and receiver.

Kokako, I am not sure where you got your 6mrad number, but that is incorrect. This scope is listed with 16mrad adjustment range. Perhaps, that is what you meant and "6" is a typo?

ILya