• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Kahr MK9

Sc0

Private
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2003
Houston, TX
Mini full stainless <span style="font-weight: bold">9mm</span> pistol.
push button mag release
6rds in a flush fitting mag, comes with a second 7rd that sticks out but has a pinky groove.
External extractor
Glock type trigger, Longer travel and heavier in comparison.
iron dovetailed sights
dual recoil springs, captured plastic guide rod
empty mag slide lock

The GOOD:
Ran 213rds through it without a single jam using CCI Blazer AL. Tried weak hand and wrist breaking under recoil it functioned flawlessly. Accuracy is on paper at 15yds with a semi-smooth trigger pull and a short sight radius. Hefty stainless steel which helps manage some recoil and when compared to a PM9 the MK9 had a much better trigger. I am using it with a stick on waistband clip stuck on the slide so no holster required, so far anyways.

The BAD:
The slide release is rather HUGE, I don't know if Kahr has a newer version out yet but would prefer something lower in profile like a Glock. SHARP edges all over that need to be rounded off, at home dehorning or melting job REQUIRED for comfort! Pricey, 5yr limited warranty unlike "others" lifetime. Found something on the internet about a frame crack on the backstrap of the magwell, hopefully I won't experience this...