• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kari Lake...discuss

I bet she will let you have her pooper.

And for an update, voter fraud is rampant in this country. It the Phoenix area, at best 40% of the voting machines in primarily republican precincts worked, meaning 60% fraud. While the communists claimed this was just bad luck, 100% of machines in communist controlled areas worked perfectly. It is odd at best that 1005 of the failures are in their enemies region and they fucking control the machines.

In my home state, we have switched to 100% voter fraud. It is called "mail in voting". It is completely fake. No actual proof the vote they count in the one you mailed. If they lose, they simply find "white powder" or receive an email threat from China and stop counting for a couple of days. When they restart, they magically win. No witnesses or observers of the count are allowed, no review but their own and results take 30 days.

The place is going down the tubes.

Last edited:
Not sure, I would want to see her without makeup.

From her biography I can reasonably conclude she is a train wreck in her personal life or she is somebody who is so extremely insincere she does abrupt 180 about faces, changing with the prevailing winds for her own benefit.

Her political affiliation has changed from Republican [pre-2006], to Independent [2006-2008], Democrat [2008-2012], back to Republican [2012 forward], she married in the 1990s, divorced in the 1990s, remarried in 1998, and she has changed her religion from Roman Catholic to Buddhist to Evangelical Protestant. That is a lot of changing, flipping, flopping, etc.

She was born in 1969, so she's behaving this way in her 30s and 40s.

I can excuse and overlook a 16-22 year old changing their politics, religion, trying to find themselves, figure out where they land in the world, but I expect more from a supposedly professional woman who has a family and is 30+ at the time. I expect a certain amount of consistency and reliability from a mature adult who is past their formative years.

From her biography I can reasonably conclude she is a train wreck in her personal life or she is somebody who is so extremely insincere she does abrupt 180 about faces, changing with the prevailing winds for her own benefit.

Her political affiliation has changed from Republican [pre-2006], to Independent [2006-2008], Democrat [2008-2012], back to Republican [2012 forward], she married in the 1990s, divorced in the 1990s, remarried in 1998, and she has changed her religion from Roman Catholic to Buddhist to Evangelical Protestant. That is a lot of changing, flipping, flopping, etc.

I can excuse and overlook a 16-22 year old changing their politics, religion, trying to find themselves, figure out where they land in the world, but I expect more from a supposedly professional woman who has a family and is 30+ at the time. I expect a certain amount of consistency and reliability from a mature adult who is past their formative years.

This should not be a thing. This, "Let us worry about what they do once they get in", posture. The reason is because it totally does not matter what is said, what is promised, or what was done in the past. The people attracted to these positions will straight up lie and conceal their intentions.

These politicians instead should be so concerned about immediate consequence and removal should they;

1) Represent money or favor from outside their electorate at the consequence of their electorate.
2) Not perform their duties to protect the government as written and subsequently the people they represent.

I don't care what you did yesterday to a degree.

I want to know for a fact what you are going to do to protect the peoples interests right now under the government as it was established, and that you are going to perform.

Don’t let facts stand in the way, after all if you read it in the ”BearPit”, it most be true. The Right has elevated her even with a sketchy background.
On the question, we all despise Congressional Representatives that enrich themselves with insider information while serving. When is someone going to ask the Trump why he pardoned Congressman Chris Collins?

Last edited:
Reactions: LawTalker
This should not be a thing. This, "Let us worry about what they do once they get in", posture. The reason is because it totally does not matter what is said, what is promised, or what was done in the past. The people attracted to these positions will straight up lie to and conceal their intentions.

These politicians instead should be so concerned about immediate consequence and removal should they;

1) Represent money from outside their electorate at the consequence of their electorate.
2) Not perform their duties to protect the government as written and subsequently the people they represent.

I don't care what you did yesterday to a degree.

I want to know for a fact what you are going to do to protect the peoples interests right now under the government as it was established, and that you are going to perform.

I do care what you did yesterday, because past behavior is the single most important factor to determine likely future behavior.

Would you ever invest in a company that said, "well last year we nearly filed for bankruptcy and we haven't earned a profit in five years..."

Past performance is the most relevant indicator of likely future performance.

Somebody who won an Olympic gold medal in wrestling last year, is likely capable of doing it again this year. Somebody who couldn't even get on the team last year, is unlikely to win a gold medal this year.

Somebody who was drunk Sunday, drunk Monday, and drunk Tuesday, is likely to be drunk again on Wednesday.

I absolutely care if somebody is *all over the place* politically and is moving back an forth between parties as a way to ingratiate themselves with whoever is in power or whoever can boost their career as a professional regime opponent.

Reactions: XP1K

Everything you said must be true- because you read it on the internet. 🙃

I do care what you did yesterday, because past behavior is the single most important factor to determine likely future behavior.

Would you ever invest in a company that said, "well last year we nearly filed for bankruptcy and we haven't earned a profit in five years..."

Past performance is the most relevant indicator of likely future performance.

Somebody who won an Olympic gold medal in wrestling last year, is likely capable of doing it again this year. Somebody who couldn't even get on the team last year, is unlikely to win a gold medal this year.

Somebody who was drunk Sunday, drunk Monday, and drunk Tuesday, is likely to be drunk again on Wednesday.

I absolutely care if somebody is *all over the place* politically and is moving back an forth between parties as a way to ingratiate themselves with whoever is in power or whoever can boost their career as a professional regime opponent.

And how is that working out for you right about now?

You missed my main point by focusing on the minor.

Everything you said must be true- because you read it on the internet. 🙃

$300 per hour and I'll be happy to go pull her marriage license and divorce records from Arizona.

If you're saying the basic biographical information available on her online is false, then you're certainly free to demonstrate how it is false.

If you want to take issue with her being in her 50s, prove her birthdate was in the 1970s and wasn't 1969 as her biography states.

If this is the level we're at, where you're going to say, "her basic biography isn't true" while invoking, "things on the internet aren't true" then what you mean is "things on the internet that are not favorable for what I want, are to be treated with skepticism" you're using the internet in a biased and selective manner.

Basic biographical information online is true when you want it to be true, but otherwise treated with skepticism.

If you're saying the basic biographical information available on her online is false, then you're certainly free to demonstrate how it is false.
What I'm saying is, much of what is claimed by the AP, Reuters, BBC, WSJ, NYT, WashPo, CNN, Fox, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, Al Jazeera- is factually false, so it's difficult to know what the absolute truth is without being able to read minds...

What I didn't say and what some will correctly read into my comment is- every candidate is a gamble, unknown to some degree or another, and in the end if we actually participate in the process of elections- we take a leap of faith with every candidate we select.

People change, and it appears Kari Lake has become a conservative. But I could be wrong. I'm not a citizen of Arizona- are you?

Reactions: Terry Cross
What I'm saying is, much of what is claimed by the AP, Reuters, BBC, WSJ, NYT, WashPo, CNN, Fox, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, Al Jazeera- is factually false, so it's difficult to know what the absolute truth is without being able to read minds...

What I didn't say and what some will correctly read into my comment is- every candidate is a gamble, unknown to some degree or another, and in the end if we actually participate in the process of elections- we take a leap of faith with every candidate we select.

People change, and it appears Kari Lake has become a conservative. But I could be wrong. I'm not a citizen of Arizona- are you?

I'm always very skeptical of what I call "well-timed" or "amply motivated" changes, especially by women, especially at certain ages.

As a general rule, conservative women are at home doing household work and raising children/grandchildren. If they seek the limelight it is usually because they are grifters after power and status for their own reasons.

Also, conservative women tend not to have a history of divorce.

I look at it this way. She started in the news business in the late 80's. With that in mind I am going to drift my thinking this way.

The people in the circles she ran with had ideas that ran against what she really wanted. But she also really wanted to be a news reader, so she just bent herself to fit into that world.

Most people can't be that false to who they really are for long, or they lie to themselves about who they are and are never really happy. I think this is what happened to her. To climb that ladder to where she wanted to go lots of bad decisions are made.

In her lat4 40's early 50's she finally said fuck it this is who I am and if you don't like it screw off.

Or.....it is all just more bullshit.

Personally I really hope she is genuine, for if we don't have anyone that stands for what "we the people" want this is going to be over in under a decade.