• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Keymod rail with 1.5 ID

Glassaholic

Optical theorist and conjecturer
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 30, 2012
    Panhandle, FL
    Most of the keymod rails on the market are made to be light and thin; however, I am trying to find a keymod rail that is still light but bigger in diameter, I need at least 1.5" ID. So far the only one I have found is the Samson Evolution. Let me know if you know of any others. Thank you.

Yep ^^^ The URX 4 is 1.55" ID and is one of the lightest out there due to the barrel nut being machined into the hand guard itself and and no mounting hardware. Are you needing a 1.5" ID to run a suppressor underneath the handguard? If so the URX is perfect. I did one for a guy running an AAC Ti-Rant (albeit a 1.375" can) on his 8.2" 300 BLK and it turned out perfect. Enough clearance for mounting accessory rails, etc. For a 1.5" diameter can it will work as long as it's a thread on or brake attach but mounting rails can get tough with .05mm of clearance....
    IMG_0877.jpg

The Seekins MCSR V2 rail is 1.8''. Mega Arms MKM is 1.545''.

I can't believe I didn't think of the Seekins, I love their products and had been looking at the SAR but not the MCSR, thank you!