• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KGM Technologies Suppressor Line

Rade1MOA

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2010
Twiggs County Ga
Built with the requirements of Accuracy, No Flash, Recoil Reduction, and Sound Reduction. KGM Technologies sound suppressors are a true force multiplier. By addressing the aspects that have plagued suppressors since their inception, KGM has a variety of patented technologies that allow those issues to be a thing of the past.

KGM has demonstrated that its superior suppressor technology enhances our military and law enforcement operators’ health by significantly reducing the felt sound pressure and brain concussion impact.

KGM Technologies has launched a line of suppressors built specifically for the precision rifle shooter. We have options for 6mm, 6.5mm, .30 caliber, .338 Lapua and .50 caliber weapon systems.

I have included a links and documents for your review.
please let me know if you have any questions.

Scott Radebaugh
[email protected]

KGM Technologies (vimeo.com)

FEATURES​

• ACCURACY​

KGM R-Series Suppressors are designed to maintain your current weapon system’s accuracy. Through what we call complete suppressor concentricity. Adhering to our standard of minimal runout from both the outside diameter and internal aperture, KGM suppressors allow every projectile fired to have an even dispersion of pressure as it travels through the bore. Thus, providing superior system accuracy and minimal POI (Point of Impact) Shift.
  • NO FLASH​

KGM R-Series Suppressors utilize a technology mixture of our patented baffle stack, and KGM proprietary material coating of all internal parts to allow for the lowest possible flash signature.
  • RECOIL REDUCTION

KGM R-Series Suppressors feature our APEC (Adjustable Port End Cap). This allows for maximum recoil reduction regardless of system’s caliber or configuration. Giving the end-user the option to close any of the ports allows them the ability to tune the recoil impulse generated from the directional dispersion of pressure as it leaves the suppressor.
    Additionally, the KGM APEC allows for lower system backpressure. Allowing weapon systems to run better, smoother, for longer.
  • SOUND REDUCTION​

KGM R-Series Suppressors meet OSHA safe Net Sound Reduction (NSR) for impulse noise levels. Allowing end-users to perform at the highest level, while protecting from hearing loss.
  • MOUNTING SOLUTION​

KGM R-Series Suppressors feature the industry standard ASR thread pitch. This allows the end-user to utilize several different mounting systems like the Area 419 Hellfire, Dead Air Key-Mo, Q Plan-B, and SilencerCo ASR. Included with each suppressor is 1 Titanium 5/8X24 direct thread mount.
    KGM-Technologies-R65-09-Suppressor-1-1.jpg

Attachments

• 20561-KGM-Capabilities-ScottR 01.13.2021.pdf
    344.4 KB · Views: 395
  • KGM 2021 Spec Sheets Combined SR.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 510
  • KGM Technologies Brochure 01.05.2021.pdf
    4.9 MB · Views: 526
Interesting, are the R-30 and R-6.5 rated for semi-auto? For example a couple of AR mag dumps.

what is the recoil reduction with the full open ports?

what is the sound rating on the fully closed ports?

I’ve seen these in action, they’re definitely lite and do a very good job on the accuracy front. My order is in.

Reactions: ohiofarmer
what is the recoil reduction with the full open ports?

what is the sound rating on the fully closed ports?
We are working on getting exact and comparable data sets currently. You will get the most recoil reduction with all of the ports open and less back pressure. With the ports closed we experience 2-3 db less.

Reactions: camocorvette
We out today shooting them

We did a podcast prior to hitting the range

R6, R65, R30 cans in stock FYI
We received another batch of a few of each a few days ago. They continue to impress us. Customers are excited when they hear what we have to say and show them this product in action. Sgtofarms.com

Attachments

• IMG_20210707_154026_354.jpg
    IMG_20210707_154026_354.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 326
I'll be first to acknowledge the elephant in the room. How does the recoil reduction compare to the Maverick?

Reactions: JRSprecision
Anyone know of a Denver area dealer that stocks these? Mile High…?

KGM are an awesome group of guys. Scott personally came out to my Departments range and let us demo some of his cans, one of them being the R30. I threw it on my R700 with a 20”. Let me tell you it only took two shots and I was looking for my wallet to pay haha. Scott even gave me some pointers on techniques and gear. Awesome guy. Awesome Company. Awesome Suppressor. I’m currently 5 months into my wait time with ATF. Once I get the can I plan on doing an extensive range time with it

Reactions: Rade1MOA
Looking to get the most recoil control on a 6mm. Does it matter if its a 6 or 65? I would also like to use it on a 6.5, but not if it costs control. Using it for competition, and would really like to see everything. Thanks.

The R65 would be your best choice. You will see very comparable recoil reduction capabilities between the two suppressors. I have shot the R6 and R65 on multiple 6mm match guns. Both work very well. Let me know if I can help you with your purchase. Thanks.....Scott

Reactions: Forward543
The R65 would be your best choice. You will see very comparable recoil reduction capabilities between the two suppressors. I have shot the R6 and R65 on multiple 6mm match guns. Both work very well. Let me know if I can help you with your purchase. Thanks.....Scott
With recoil being the primary concern, would it be better to go to the R30? I assume a larger diameter can would also be quieter?
Thanks

If recoil is the primary concern, you should stick with the caliber specific suppressors. If sound suppression is the largest concern, then you would be correct that volume aids in sound suppression.

Reactions: Forward543
I received a R 6.5 and a R 30 recently. Finally shot them yesterday. Very impressive. Ran the R 6.5 on a Saum and the R 30 on a 28 nosler and a 300 PRC. Recoil reduction was awesome and they sounded great. Great product!

How does backpressure reduction compare to say an OSS? -- I currently run a Banish 4.0 on my 6CM gasser, and am looking for something that will run cleaner.

Do all of the KGM suppressors use the 1.375x24 rear thread pitch? I see it specifically mentions it on the R30 but not any other models.

I might as well add, does anyone make a suppressor cover for the R30 yet? I'm only 2 months into my wait but I want to get things lined up.

Cole tac making me one for R338 I am sure they can and will do

Do all of the KGM suppressors use the 1.375x24 rear thread pitch? I see it specifically mentions it on the R30 but not any other models.
The R6, R65, R30, R30k, R30XL cans all will accept any ASR compatible QD mounts.
Dead Air, Q PLan B, Silencerco Bravo or ASR, Area 419, and I believe Griffin Armament has one as well.

I received a R 6.5 and a R 30 recently. Finally shot them yesterday. Very impressive. Ran the R 6.5 on a Saum and the R 30 on a 28 nosler and a 300 PRC. Recoil reduction was awesome and they sounded great. Great product!
I'm glad you are a happy customer. Thanks for sharing your experience!!!

The R6, R65, R30, R30k, R30XL cans all will accept any ASR compatible QD mounts.
Dead Air, Q PLan B, Silencerco Bravo or ASR, Area 419, and I believe Griffin Armament has one as well.
How about the SMG9, R300, and MCBF?

I just ordered a R338. A buddy sent me a video of him shooting one on an AXSR, and it sounded incredible. Mine is going to go on a Remington PSR and serve double-duty on a MK13 Mod 5.

I understand the R line is not a full auto can, can they handle something equating to a 3 gun or 2 gun firing schedule? Say 2 mags in a minute and then 20-30 minutes of cool down?

My r30k just got delivered to my local dealer. Thing is freaking sweet! Can’t wait to get out and shoot it. Thanks for doing the group buy Rade1moa

Last edited:
Reactions: The Durk
I’m definitely ordering one after the first of the year. Does anybody know if the rumor is true about the shorter wait times after everything
Goes digital?

Anyone done anything to make that badass case more useful. I don’t want to mess it up, but has anyone cut additional slots for other cans or anything?

Reactions: Sierra770