• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

"Kick his old white ass!"

Re: "Kick his old white ass!"

Clearly they're both douchebags. I laughed my ass off watching it. The camera girl is the one in the video that's most in need of a good ass kicking.

Glad to see a well deserved arse whoopin. Call him crazy I call him brave enough to defend himself.

AMBER LAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hannibal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love seeing that guy get an ass whoopun. Don't like how his racist friends egged him on and then stole the old guys stuff.

Great, call an ambulance, which isn't needed, and run up the bill that this asshole won't pay for anyway. One of the reasons our medical system is screwed up now. People abuse the 911/ER system and never pay a dime.

Han </div></div>

Call an ambolanz get me an ambolanz... I love how the black guy gets on the radio and try's to act educated right after talking so much smack.

Worst part is the white guy will probably get jumped by a bunch of gang banger's for defending himself...