• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hunting & Fishing Killin dogs

GreyShirts

Private
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2011
Oklahoma
Coyote I shot last year, I've only been once this year and I got skunked.

24exkrr.jpg

Re: Killin dogs

This one got ear-holed at 300yrds. It was seriously the fault of the coyote for that. He was chasing a grasshopper, and right about the time I squeezed, he stepped back. His head was same level as my hold on his shoulder.

2liyo81.jpg

Find some farmers, they would be more than happy....especially now with all the cows calving.

A great place would be in the panhnadle of Texas since they been having a drought... They are constantly looking for food! Get a few callers and watch then come..

Where at in the Texas panhandle, and is it free and what is the license requirements. I should have gotten a picture of the exit cavity on the second one. I was standing in a wide open field and caught a glimpse of it north of me about 400yrds traveling west. I laid down and hit the cotton tail on my power dogg. After about 2mins that thing circled around, and popped up a little over a hundred yards west of me up hill. I put one 150grn hornady sst (red plastic tip) through its chest and it blew out just over a fist sized hole above the shoulders. All that was left was a gaping hole and his spine. I had a picture of a bobcat I shot at 250-300yrds but my lovely wife erased it.