• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kim Kardashian Schools Killary in legal quiz

fdkay

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 27, 2009
    Ingleside, Tx
    To Kims credit, she has been studying and passed the "baby bar" exam in Cali.
    She is a proponent of CJ reform, but actually looks into shit.
    One of the other channels claimed Killary was recognized as one of the "finest legal minds in the country"

Reactions: Baron23
    maybe she will close the first season by setting her self on fire for the fans I know Id watch that show popcorn and iced tea in hand .

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
    It's unfortunate to see people making inaccurate claims about other individuals, like the comment about Hillary Clinton being recognized as one of the "finest legal minds in the country". It's important to fact-check and get our information from reliable sources, especially when it comes to making claims about someone's abilities or accomplishments.

It's always refreshing to see people taking an interest in important issues like criminal justice reform and using their platform to make a positive impact. It's great to see someone like Kim Kardashian using her influence to make a difference and pursue her passion for law.

Overall, it's important to recognize and celebrate people's accomplishments, regardless of who they are or what they're known for. We should always strive to give credit where credit is due and support those who are making a positive impact in their communities and beyond.
    I agree. I just got my whole fist in a vagina! I should be applauded!

It's unfortunate to see people making inaccurate claims about other individuals, like the comment about Hillary Clinton being recognized as one of the "finest legal minds in the country". It's important to fact-check and get our information from reliable sources, especially when it comes to making claims about someone's abilities or accomplishments.

It's always refreshing to see people taking an interest in important issues like criminal justice reform and using their platform to make a positive impact. It's great to see someone like Kim Kardashian using her influence to make a difference and pursue her passion for law.

Overall, it's important to recognize and celebrate people's accomplishments, regardless of who they are or what they're known for. We should always strive to give credit where credit is due and support those who are making a positive impact in their communities and beyond.
    E75B4C6E-71DC-44E4-9842-524BA6AF947B.gif

Yeah man. Hillery does it better than Kim.

1531874077881-gif.6923230

This is a bot. I guarantee it.

One of the other channels claimed Killary was recognized as one of the "finest legal minds in the country"

Whatever one thinks of Kim, there's no denying her intelligence when it comes to business and marketing.. especially marketing herself. She knows how to manipulate the media/Paparazzi to do precisely what she wants them to do. She knows how to take advantage of her "physical attributes" while she's still young and still has them. And, unlike her sister, she stays out of legal trouble.

Whatever you think of her, she should get some respect for that.

Reactions: Maggot
    Hilary, such an impressive legal mind. With her "what does it matter now defense." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kim a brilliant mind to. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You got to be retarded to think she does so well in business because she is brilliant, and not because she is famous and part of the "club." Kin to thinking Hilary stays out of prison because of her brilliant legal mind.

The bimbo anouncer was too irritating to watch.

Your mom makes a positive impact!

Ok so I don’t really hate it

Man and woman are in bed,

Woman- my vagina is so tight, wanna play a game?

Man- sure

Woman- put your finger in it

Man puts finger in and wiggles around

Woman- see, I told you. Now put three fingers in

Man- alright

Woman- now put your whole hand in

Man slides his whole hand in

Woman- ok now put your other hand in

Man does and looks at the woman

Woman says ok now clap

Man says I can’t

Woman says, see I told you it was tight

Whatever one thinks of Kim, there's no denying her intelligence when it comes to business and marketing.. especially marketing herself. She knows how to manipulate the media/Paparazzi to do precisely what she wants them to do. She knows how to take advantage of her "physical attributes" while she's still young and still has them. And, unlike her sister, she stays out of legal trouble.

Whatever you think of her, she should get some respect for that.
    THis.

Other than the name I know nothing about her except shes a billionaire, for doing some dumb stuff and capitalizing on it. If people are that stupid more power to her.

This is the one time to use the report button. If we all get better at reporting the spam so the mods can smoke check them faster, we might just see less of it.
    I report the offending post along with whatever it was they snuck in. Sometimes it isn't clear what they did with a cursory glance.

Reactions: Redmanss