• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kinetic Bullet Puller for the 338 Lapua?

Mk4

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 13, 2002
High Plains of Texas
Okay, so I've got some loaded rounds that need to be pulled. Mostly on account of the CCI LR Magnum primers FTF-ing on me and BTW, what is up with that? 6 FTF's in 50 rounds? Anyway....I'm learning that my old kinetic bullet pullers are WAY too small.

Another question....

Does Frank have Google Search Engine running now? Haven't seen it listed anywhere.

I bought a Lyman when I ran into this problem with 338lm and my old puller. The Lyman is soooo much easer to use as well.
No idea on your ftfire. I always use Federal 215 Lg Mag primers and never had an issue.

Last edited:
I got a collet puller, way easier than the kinetic (and faster). Mine is RCBS and works like a charm.

gixxerk8,

Good info there...and a great find!! Amazon had one in stock....and needed to add something else to take advantage of the free shipping and discovered that they also had the Lee Factory Crimp die for the 338 Lapua. Ordered it as well. Two great finds!

Thanks a bunch!!