• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

King of 2 Miles 2018 Match Rules

That is the perfect weekend to hold it I think ,what better way to celebrate our freedoms? You wanna go watch some fireworks or make some fireworks? The people running it are the leaders in the discipline and are very capable. Anyone will have to deal with schedules so to say it knocks a majority of the people out is incorrect.what it does do is to take the people griping about every little thing out. Lets just have some fun and shoot. Nobody is going to cheat ,nobody is going to play favorites ,nobody is going to get a one up by setting up targets or running the match. But there is always a person that has a gripe and every one of those gripes is unfounded and without merit . That is the rules and they are thought out very carefully from experience while still growing. Please understand this event is at a skill level in which a shooter must really be on his game professional or not and even more than our present capabilities will allow and is the most difficult match ever put together with emphasis on first shot hits. Being limited to 50 shooters has created some sour grapes but they are restricted by time constraints and that is the way it is . The match is growing faster then they can handle which is good but I know they will do the best they can to accommodate as many shooters as can be allowed and I am sure someday they will dedicate a whole week or two to run a 150 plus shooters match in the future but for now and just be thankful we have it.The URSA has some great matches and great shooters and the people running it are great as well , just a little different format.So what ? just get out and have some fun and learn ,that is what it is all about.

Last edited:
That is the perfect weekend to hold it I think ,what better way to celebrate our freedoms? You wanna go watch some fireworks or make some fireworks? The people running it are the leaders in the discipline and are very capable. Anyone will have to deal with schedules so to say it knocks a majority of the people out is incorrect.what it does do is to take the people griping about every little thing out. Lets just have some fun and shoot. No body is going to cheat ,no body is going to play favorites ,nobody is going to get a one up by setting up targets or running the match. But there is always a person that has a gripe and every one of those gripes is unfounded and without merit . That is the rules and they are thought out very carefully from experience while still growing. Please understand this event is at a skill level in which a shooter must really be on his game professional or not and even more than our present capabilities will allow and is the most difficult match ever put together with emphasis on first shot hits. Being limited to 50 shooters has created some sour grapes but they are restricted by time constraints and the is the way it is . The match is growing faster then they can handle which is good but I know they will do the best they can to accommodate as many shooters as can be allowed and I am sure someday they will dedicate a whole week or two to run a 150 plus shooters match in the future but for now and just be thankful we have it.The ULRSA has some great matches and great shooters and the people running it are great as well , just a little different format.So what ? just get out and have some fun and learn ,that is what it is all about.

Im not sure about all you wrote, I was just commenting on the date being a holiday :)

I know ,no problem.The point was you can't make everybody happy all of the time and Eduardo,Walt and Alex work tirelessly to make everybody happy and for the match to go as smooth as possible. Before too long the complaints start so I rehashed some of the past complaints in the hopes of curtailing some in the future,which is always the case when rules or results are presented for this particular match.

July 4th weekend! Looks like the biggest holdback to ELR is the people running it

If you read down the linked page you will find the timing explained. Bottom line, its a function of being semi-tied to the FCSA World Championship event. At some point is may not be and then they will have more latitude to schedule around holidays and other events. Just the way it is...for now.

The FCSA has had that time slot at the Whittington Center for many years, and Ko2M was scheduled ancillary to the FCSA World championships for many reasons.
It has worked well so far, as a lot of the shooters would be there already.