• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Kiote rifles

Cobblestone

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2020
Mississippi
I just seen that McMillan dropped kiote rifles and I saw his apology but who was he threatening and did he not think he would lose business?

mmm rubber made rifle stocks yea , just hope your gun is ribbed for her pleasure . a rifle stock that arrives with a warning lable do not expose to direct or indirect heat .

mmm rubber made rifle stocks yea , just hope your gun is ribbed for her pleasure . a rifle stock that arrives with a warning lable do not expose to direct or indirect heat .
5860A8BB-C2B7-4366-83BA-E9D2CFAFA704.gif

I Might have been drinkin but what in the hell are you talking about?!🤷🏻‍♂️

This was from the McMillan facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/McMillanFi...PiGUXijW2etlB63Kn5xTfnGl1nmv7TKg&__tn__=<,P-R
McMillan Fiberglass Stocks

July 10 at 10:31 AM ·

It has come to my attention that John Stewart of Kiote Rifles has posted a video threatening unnamed people and their families with extreme violence. In this video, John uses my name as one of his supporters. I want to make it absolutely clear that neither I personally, or McMillan as my brand, endorses or supports any acts of violence, threatened or otherwise. This behavior is not tolerated. We are dissolving our business relationship with John, Kiote Rifles or any company John creates in the future.
- Kelly McMillan

Reactions: Steel head