• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KMW stock.

mvphilly

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2022
NY
I just picked up a KMW stock and need to know what pic rail would fit on the bottom fore end for a Atlas bipod?Right now it is set up for a Harris with the swivel stud rail but have a couple of Atlas bipods want to try instead of buying another bipod.

I just picked up a KMW stock and need to know what pic rail would fit on the bottom fore end for a Atlas bipod?Right now it is set up for a Harris with the swivel stud rail but have a couple of Atlas bipods want to try instead of buying another bipod.

Reach out to Terry Cross of KMW and buy the one he uses on them.

Top notch fellow

Reactions: DIBBS
This is the one I was looking at but the KMW has a little channel already in the underside of the fore end for a rail. I went on their site and there is a picture of a rail that fits right in the channel perfectly and was tring to find out if that is made by KMW or if not which aftermarket it is.It has no rounded edges like the one here.

You usually get both a Harris stud rail and a pic rail when you buy it new. It is custom for his stock.

As @powdahound76 says, call Terry and he will get you squared away

So far I have been unable to get a hold of Terry by phone or email but will keep trying. Anyone have his Batphone line number?

So far I have been unable to get a hold of Terry by phone or email but will keep trying. Anyone have his Batphone line number?

Patience……

You emailed him yesterday.

He is a 1 man shop.
If you emailed and called (did you leave a message?) then just be patient.

Reactions: dlouie87
Patience……

You emailed him yesterday.

He is a 1 man shop.
If you emailed and called (did you leave a message?) then just be patient.
The phone # had no message but I pmd him here too so I have it all covered.

Terry came through of course he's the man and his stocks are the bomb!!!

Reactions: Nik H