• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Knight Rifles .950 JDJ- Holy Sh*t

varmint slayer

Area 419 OG
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2010
NE, WY
Anybody seen this yet? Looks like one shot would be all you would want to do.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xohy9gWz7kk"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xohy9gWz7kk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Knight Rifles .950 JDJ- Holy Sh*t

Wow..... that i amazing, think I just found my tactical deer rifle.... oh I mean anti tank rifle!!!!!

Wow, just freaking wow

Looks like a Mk19 round!

yea watched one, same gun, same day some singer a group i have never heard of shot it 1 time and broke a rib or two

thats more of a full body tuck than a flinch dosnt even look very fun i guess i would still have to try it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sako.308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yea watched one, same gun, same day some singer a group i have never heard of shot it 1 time and broke a rib or two </div></div>

The guy with the pony tail in this video <span style="font-style: italic">is</span> that singer guy.

Wow!! That is insane.

Developing a load for this one must be pretty expensive
laugh.gif

Who would buy a gun like that? And what for? The only purpose I see for this is to measure how much pain the shooter can sustain.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PadronAniversary</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so why do they want the guy dropping the bolt REAL slow ? </div></div>
Pretty common procedure on shellholder designs. Helps prevent OOB discharges. On something like that the shooter would not survive.

You would have thought they could have found a smaller scope for that beast!

hmm think this will end any caliber debates? I wanna see someone shoot this from an offhand position lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2brothers641</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You would have thought they could have found a smaller scope for that beast! </div></div>

that scope actually had a 50mm objective lense, the gun just makes it look small.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MontanaKid</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2brothers641</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You would have thought they could have found a smaller scope for that beast! </div></div>

that scope actually had a 50mm objective lense, the gun just makes it look small.</div></div>

I wonder how long scopes are going to last with that kind of recoil. Probably won't matter because who would want to shoot it more than a few times in one session. I also wonder what the ballistics are like with those big ass bullets.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Awesymoto</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be interested if they can prove 1MOA....
wink.gif
</div></div>

Too bad operator error will always mess up the groups. That thing needs a pintle mount.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Awesymoto</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be interested if they can prove 1MOA....
wink.gif
</div></div>

if you shot a 5 shot group under 1moa you would brag about beaing able cover all the holes with a coaster....LOL

I have a couple of knight's 1st muzzlloaders.. Green mountain rifle barrels are awesome... No problem shooting 120grs of BP with a 200XTP bullet at 100yds and getting 2" groups all day..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mission_fail</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Too bad operator error will always mess up the groups. That thing needs a pintle mount. </div></div>

hahahaha put it up in a turret... that'd be interesting.

Was digging thru some old pictures and I think this is the little sister of the 950JDJ, the 700JDJ. Kinda impressive shooting it at night.

bigflashsmaller.jpg

Topstrap

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Topstrap</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Was digging thru some old pictures and I think this is the little sister of the 950JDJ, the 700JDJ. Kinda impressive shooting it at night.

bigflashsmaller.jpg

Topstrap </div></div>

No need to hit your target with the projectile when you can just burn them to death.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Varmint Slayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anybody seen this yet? Looks like one shot would be all you would want to do.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xohy9gWz7kk"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xohy9gWz7kk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

All you need is one of these, a can of Spin-D, a scarf and your all set...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rusty815</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can I get this in a fully automatic AR configuration?</div></div>

LOL. I would pay to watch you try and get more than 2 rounds off in full auto.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Varmint Slayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rusty815</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can I get this in a fully automatic AR configuration?</div></div>

LOL. I would pay to watch you try and get more than 2 rounds off in full auto. </div></div>

I could probably get off 3 if I sacrifice half of my face

My shoulder hurts from watching, I'll never complain about shooting a 300 H&H mag again after seeing that.

Damn that's some recoil....that last dude was scared shitless, yet he couldn't puss out with all his buddies around him.

He slowly siked himself out with each shooter that fired it before him.

just imagine if it didnt have a muzzle brake!

Who cares "if that thing is necessary"? Those dudes are in America so if they have the cash and time to build a rifle like that, good for them.

so would that be considered an anti personal weapon or anti material?!?! Could you imagine what that thing could do to 55 gallon water barrels? Although 2100 fps is not super fast but I would think what it lacks in speed it makes up for in WEIGHT!

Probably wouldn't blow up a 55gal barrel that well, that bullet is a machined solid, and with that much momentum it would probably just zip right on through.

nothing new here, after WW1 20mm surplus rifles were available for any one with the desire and $$; they were restricted/taxed in the late 30's along with MG, SBR, short shotguns etc.