• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Knight SR-15 LPR Mod 2 accuracy expectations

...if the manufacturer had a specific MOA "guarantee", with a specific ammo type/brand, I'd say that would/should be the expectation (if you followed the exact same protocols& ammo the "guarantee" states). Utilize that specified ammo and see if it achieves the standard the guarantee states. If it doesn't, send it back under the guarantee for non-compliance....

Hi,

I searched the forums and found some threads, but they are several years old and things may change. Apologies if I missed something obvious.

I have a Knight LPR mod 2 and was wondering what a reasonable accuracy expectation was. I am struggling with 1.5-2 moa groups using Black Hills and Norma 77gr match ammo as well as Prime 75 gr match. I can get some sub-moa groups with Federal GMM 77gr. but the gun is inconsistent. I would assume this is me (and it may be) but I have had other people shoot it and get similar results.

Are these 1.5-2 moa guns or should I be worried something is amiss?

Edit: I am using a Minox 1-8 scope.
Its not moa, mine is 1.5-1.7 with 77gr fgmm. With AE 55gr its 2.5

Reactions: TacosGigante
Mine shoots one hole pretty consistently. Can't remember the last time it tossed out a flyer. This is with 77 gn SMK loaded on a Dillon 1050, and a 1-8 ATACR on it. Probably could shoot better without that huge center dot.
We're gonna need a video of this because no one, not eve kac, is claiming this type of accuracy. These are not precision rifles and 1.5-2.0 looks to be the norm across a wide spectrum of users/forums

Reactions: deersniper
1650979167385.gif

We're gonna need a video of this because no one, not eve kac, is claiming this type of accuracy. These are not precision rifles and 1.5-2.0 looks to be the norm across a wide spectrum of users/forums

Actually I would say it sounds more like you can't shoot for shit, not to be too direct.

I've had several offerings from the SR15 line and they are all capable of a sub .75 MOA average. I wouldn't necessarily say the LPR is more accurate, if so just slightly but easier to shoot than the lighter 16" or 14.5 with the heavier 18" barrel.
IMG_20160921_160442313.jpg

IMG_20161021_170413481.jpg

Reactions: the monk
Not claiming it as a ultra precision rig but if I do my part and not suck I can crank out some pretty tight groups with the LPR. This was a 3 shot group… was too scared to make it a 5 shot lol

Attachments

• 3859EB47-1479-404A-9FD8-626EBAE7D44F.jpeg
    3859EB47-1479-404A-9FD8-626EBAE7D44F.jpeg
    276.7 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: RUTGERS95
Actually I would say it sounds more like you can't shoot for shit, not to be too direct.

I've had several offerings from the SR15 line and they are all capable of a sub .75 MOA average. I wouldn't necessarily say the LPR is more accurate, if so just slightly but easier to shoot than the lighter 16" or 14.5 with the heavier 18" barrel.
View attachment 7857349
View attachment 7857350
Lol. Ok

Mod1; member of the scared to shoot 5 shot groups club, varget + 77gr smks loaded to mag length, one was to sight in the other was to confirm

1651023559956.png

1651023599269.png

Reactions: HenryTheAce
When I did an internal comparison of my LPR versus my 14.5", I tried BH 77gr smk, tmk, IWI 77gr Razor Core, and something from hornady (looking for my notes). Best groups came in around 0.9 moa, averaged around 1-1.1moa. My 14.5" shot from 1.2moa to 1.4moa with the same ammo. My LPR was bought in late 2017/early 2018.

Reactions: deersniper