• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Knights Armament

Uhm, I live in Boca Raton. :LOL:
1600903829328.png

I'm sorry... can you remind me which one is you?

Sirhr

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04 and Snipe260
What a bunch of ungrateful prix....

Clams&Foosball came here to edjumacate you engrates and all you can do is poo-poo his guidance and wisdom? Do you guys even shoot?

And tell me more about your “all star” that lives... what was it again? North of the Mississippi??!

Hi,

I wonder why someone has not been able to take a KAC LRP and just absoFUCKINGlutely clean the Service Rifle and High Power Divisions at Camp Perry????
Guess there are no good shooters there, lololol

Edited To Add: IF age of a company is the determining factor of who produces the most accurate AR15 in the world...well that Prize would go to the company that has been making firearms since 1840...
View attachment 7431026

Sincerely,
Theis
Exactly.
TTFN clit and fungus.

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04
FIFY Fan boy ;-)

Ah ha ha hah ahh ah ahh ah ah ahh ah aha....

As for KAC... thanks. I'll stick with my Colt's. They alway shoot minute-of-retard and go bang every time. Every time. It's why everyone always wants to be Colt. ;-)

Sirhr

I have 3 KAC's...............nothing wrong with Colt's but having the 3 KAC's have made me forget that Colt even existed.

MM

Last edited:
Hi,

I wonder why someone has not been able to take a KAC LRP and just absoFUCKINGlutely clean the Service Rifle and High Power Divisions at Camp Perry????
Guess there are no good shooters there, lololol

Edited To Add: IF age of a company is the determining factor of who produces the most accurate AR15 in the world...well that Prize would go to the company that has been making firearms since 1840...
View attachment 7431026

Sincerely,
Theis

So please wax eloquent & regale us with all the stock "factory" rifles being used in Service rifle & High Power at Perry.

I'll be breathlessly awaiting you long list.

MM

Does anyone think JP Rifles, Wilson Combat, Lewis machine & Tool or Daniel Defense would like to discuss this?

You really must be outta touch or making a bad joke...................the only one of those rifles mentioned that might me considered an "accurate" rifle on a consistent basis is a JP....................& call JP rifles, stock factory rifles is a really big stretch.

As for the other, a KAC LPR will consistently be better than any of them..................granted even a blind pig finds an acorn once in awhile though.

LMT is a great rifle, but surely not know for fantastic accuracy.

Laughin' here.

MM

• Wow
Reactions: Snipe260
You really must be outta touch or making a bad joke...................the only one of those rifles mentioned that might me considered an "accurate" rifle on a consistent basis is a JP....................& call JP rifles, stock factory rifles is a really big stretch.

As for the other, a KAC LPR will consistently be better than any of them..................granted even a blind pig finds an acorn once in awhile though.

LMT is a great rifle, but surely not know for fantastic accuracy.

Laughin' here.

MM
Yah, sure. You must be from Missoula and high as fuck.

KAC will likely tell you they are not in the ultimate accuracy game.
Different market. Different goals.

But they are all plenty accurate enough for the intended purpose & extremely consistent & repeatable; obviously the LPR's are better than the standard SR-15's

MM

Last edited:
Reactions: RTH1800
Yah, sure. You must be from Missoula and high as fuck.

Nope, & I'm not stupid either, but I surely know it when I see it & can also see window lickers for what they are too.

So dream on silly kchunt............................

MM

• Wow
Hey Montucky man

Let our high quality posts be and dont get so defensive. We are busy on a covert op before STD foosballs nuts drop.

• Haha
Hey Montucky man

Let our high quality posts be and dont get so defensive. We are busy on a covert op before STD foosballs nuts drop.

Ahm jist gettin' warmed up........................so many window lickin' know-nothin' kchunts here that the pickins are easy, like shooting fish in a barrel. with an LPR even.

Laughin' here.

MM

• Haha
Reactions: Fig
Hey I resemble that remark, but don't try to connect me with another KAC fanboi just because he says he is from Montana. The state is a great state but there are pockets of tards and fuckwits.

Still breathlessly waitin' for you to come up with a list of gen-u-ine factory rifles consistently more accurate than an LPR.

Don't take too long azzwipe.......................

MM

• Wow
So please wax eloquent & regale us with all the stock "factory" rifles being used in Service rifle & High Power at Perry.

I'll be breathlessly awaiting you long list.

MM

Hi,

Uhhh I am not the FANBOI spouting off about the KAC LRP being the most accurate AR15 in the world, nor am I the douche nozzle spewing the .5MOA all day long shit.
How about you FANBOIs take that .5MOA all day long shit and prove it.

LOLOLOL and now you introduce the caveat of JP is not really a "stock production rifles"....well what in the hell are they called when you get one from the production line and have done zero modifications to it? Pretty sure that is called STOCK PRODUCTION rifle. Pretty sure the FET JP pays on it being production rifles agrees with that.

Sincerely,
Theis

Ahm jist gettin' warmed up........................so many window lickin' know-nothin' kchunts here that the pickins are easy, like shooting fish in a barrel. with an LPR even.

Laughin' here.

MM
I am sorry, I retract my previous comment about you being from Missoula. Based on your writing skills you have to be from either Anaconda or Baker.

• Haha
Hi,

Uhhh I am not the FANBOI spouting off about the KAC LRP being the most accurate AR15 in the world, nor am I the douche nozzle spewing the .5MOA all day long shit.
How about you FANBOIs take that .5MOA all day long shit and prove it.

LOLOLOL and now you introduce the caveat of JP is not really a "stock production rifles"....well what in the hell are they called when you get one from the production line and have done zero modifications to it? Pretty sure that is called STOCK PRODUCTION rifle. Pretty sure the FET JP pays on it being production rifles agrees with that.

Sincerely,
Theis

Sincere

Theis,

I have not said a single word of what you wrote, so obviously you have issues, at least with reading.

LPR's are accurate stock, factory built rifles.

Please show us an equivalent stock factory built rifle that is consistently better.

Until then, GFY.

Sincerely,

MM

Sincere

Theis,

I have not said a single word of what you wrote, so obviously you have issues, at least with reading.

LPR's are accurate stock, factory built rifles.

Please show us an equivalent stock factory built rifle that is consistently better.

Until then, GFY.

Sincerely,

MM
Some is having a pouty spell. I bet his favorite goat has a rough night tonight.

• Love
Reactions: 1J04 and MarinePMI
Some is having a pouty spell. I bet his favorite goat has a rough night tonight.

Your only move left.

Still waiting for those other super accurate "factory" rifle to rise to the surface as the cream always does.

Out of moves??????????????

MM

@CrabsandFootball

I will give you a dollar to bring your KAC factory SR25 To Denver and outshoot Frank with any number of his large frame .308 gassers.

He has stated he has a couple that routinely shoot 0.5 MOA.
Even better, years ago (before your nuts dropped) he said he doesnt reload .308 anymore, so it was with a factory load.

So, just show up with your favorite factory loads and an SR25 and shoot side by side with Frank. $2 for you if you outshoot him.

BTW - best way to get rid of crabs is to shave a line down the middle. Set one side on fire, and stab em as they jump across.

Frank is a big boy & can speak for himself as he's never been shy; by the way, which stock "factory" rifle will Frank be using.

Might be best if Frank speaks for himself.

Honest question.

MM

Your only move left.

Still waiting for those other super accurate "factory" rifle to rise to the surface as the cream always does.

Out of moves??????????????

MM
Dude are you drunk? For real, are you drunk? You are now talking like one of the knuckle draggers from downtown Butte on a Friday night. You going to get into the Chevy vs Ford thing next?

Dude are you drunk? For real, are you drunk? You are now talking like one of the knuckle draggers from downtown Butte on a Friday night. You going to get into the Chevy vs Ford thing next?

Hi,

Almost certain he has a Ford Expedition that he has trouble reading the instruments on....

Sincerely,
Theis

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04 and 168BTHPM

Just waitin' for you (or someone else) to come up with something better than "KAC is bad".

Not a single response as to something (other than maybe a semi-custom JP, which I don't disagree with) better as a stock "factory" accurate AR-15 configured rifle.

Plain azz tired of no-nothings running their pie holes with nothing to offer.

As in the comment about KAC at Perry. Just stupid MOFO's.

MM

Just waitin' for you (or someone else) to come up with something better than "KAC is bad".
You're a complete retard. No one ever said KAC is bad. Shit I own a bunch of their stuff, but to put the LPR on a pedestal and say nothing else compares is pure fanboi faggotry.

Once again, you're making statements that I have not said...............you are the fucking retard who obviously cannot read plain, everyday & very ordinary English, but prefers "pretend" & "make-believe".

What I said is "show me a more consistently accurate, stock, factory off-the-shelf built AR", nothing more, nothing less.

And no one has come up with anything other than Sincerely Theis saying JP..............which I agree with even though it's really more semi-custom than stock, off-the-shelf. So if you want to call it that, be my guest.

As for you, you have to be one of the biggest idiots & azzholes I've ever seen on this forum in all the years that I've been here. End of discussion. GFY.

Actually, I've had a lot of fun with this thread.

Sincerely,

MM

Last edited:
I'm your huckleberry.

I have no idea why Camp Perry and its over 100 years of marksmanship were brought into this pathetic rant. Service rifle has never been about obsessive mechanical accuracy.

It is well known and documented among people that have a clue about Camp Perry that Harry Harrison, USMC Res. won the President 100 with an out of the box DPMS AR15.

I was just in Missoula two weeks ago shooting at a Deep Creek match (800-1000) probably missed you while you were here being a jackass. maybe next year??

OK, that's fine, thanks for the posting. Now we know.

One of how many competing? Over the years.......................??

Ratio of "stock" to custom or semi-custom? The rare exception rather than the rule, eh?

Never claimed to be an HP shooter..............anytime, anywhere. So no you didn't miss me as I wasn't there, won't be next year either as I don't go anywhere near Missoula..............ever.

MM

He’s from Santa Clara, Ca...

• Wow
Once again, you're making statements that I have not said...............you are the fucking retard who obviously cannot read plain, everyday & very ordinary English, but prefers "pretend" & "make-believe".

What I said is "show me a more consistently accurate, stock, factory off-the-shelf built AR", nothing more, nothing less.

And no one has come up with anything other than Sincerely Theis saying JP..............which I agree with even though it's really more semi-custom than stock, off-the-shelf. So if you want to call it that, be my guest.

As for you, you have to be one of the biggest idiots & azzholes I've ever seen on this forum in all the years that I've been here. End of discussion. GFY.

Actually, I've had a lot of fun with this thread.

Sincerely,

MM

And I believe the original statement made by Crabs was “KAC makes the most accurate factory rifle”. Can you support this? Or are you just joining in the fray of fan boi’ism? You ask for proof, but you’re the one claiming (apparently) that KAC’s are the end all, be all.

Sure you wanna go there? (Not that I care one way or the other).

I was just in Missoula two weeks ago shooting at a Deep Creek match (800-1000) probably missed you while you were here being a jackass. maybe next year??
I love the range in Missoula, it's like shooting on a golf course fairway.

My favorite Montana range to shoot in is Rocker Gun Club in Butte. The old range house still had the cast iron wood stoves from WWI the last time I was there. The wind at Rocker is a real challenge. I was shooting a LEG match there years ago when a douche from Wyoming got mad because the sun was shining in his eyes or some shit, and he threw his M1A down range.

And I believe the original statement made by Crabs was “KAC makes the most accurate factory rifle”. Can you support this? Or are you just joining in the fray of fan boi’ism? You ask for proof, but you’re the one claiming (apparently) that KAC’s are the end all, be all.

Sure you wanna go there? (Not that I care one way or the other).

I don't care one way or there other either & I did not say that the LPR was the end all or be all either. Those are your words, not mine.

What I said, once again, is show me a more consistently accurate stock, factory, off-the-shelf AR...............if you can fine, then OK, I'll listen, maybe even agree of you have a case.

If you can't then..................what's the problem?

And no, I'm not from, nor in, Santa Clara.

Thanks for your input, though.

MM

I don't care one way or there other either & I did not say that the LPR was the end all or be all either. Those are your words, not mine.

What I said, once again, is show me a more consistently accurate stock, factory, off-the-shelf AR...............if you can fine, then OK, I'll listen, maybe even agree of you have a case.

If you can't then..................what's the problem?

And no, I'm not from, nor in, Santa Clara.

Thanks for your input, though.

MM
Not my words, crab’s words. If you’re going to wade in, the need for proof is on you. You’re defending KAC and Crabs; show the proof.

you’re the one claiming (apparently) that KAC’s are the end all, be all.

Surely wasn't me that said those words..................kinda looks like yours. But not anything I uttered.

If you don't think the KAC, LPR's are what has been touted, show something better.

JP's already been mentioned, even though it's not really an off-the-shelf, stock factory rifle, so you need to come up with something else.

No doubt all of us have probably built more absolutely accurate rifles than an LPR, w/o a doubt, but those are not off-the -shelf rifles either.

Your monkey. Your circus.

MM