• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Knights Armament

Hi,

Uhhh I am not the FANBOI spouting off about the KAC LRP being the most accurate AR15 in the world, nor am I the douche nozzle spewing the .5MOA all day long shit.
How about you FANBOIs take that .5MOA all day long shit and prove it.

LOLOLOL and now you introduce the caveat of JP is not really a "stock production rifles"....well what in the hell are they called when you get one from the production line and have done zero modifications to it? Pretty sure that is called STOCK PRODUCTION rifle. Pretty sure the FET JP pays on it being production rifles agrees with that.

Sincerely,
Theis

Thats because you are ignorant and don't know shit, like half the people in this thread.

Has nothing to do with being fanboy. You are just emotional because you cannot refute the statement with any substance.

JP guns are toys in comparison.

Last edited:
John Paul begs to differ.
Take 10 random LPR and 10 randon JP 5.56 guns and the LPR will outshoot them. Shot them on the line side by side and its not even close, especially with BH69SMK.

Sorry to burst the gamers bubble.

Surely wasn't me that said those words..................kinda looks like yours. But not anything I uttered.

If you don't think the KAC, LPR's are what has been touted, show something better.

JP's already been mentioned, even though it's not really an off-the-shelf, stock factory rifle, so you need to come up with something else.

No doubt all of us have probably built more absolutely accurate rifles than an LPR, w/o a doubt, but those are not off-the -shelf rifles either.

Your monkey. Your circus.

MM
That's what people fail to realize. Its probably due to public schooling where they fail to teach reason, logic and critical thinking.

There is a huge difference between getting "Lucky" with a home-built gun and a Factory repeatable, tested gun you can trust your life to.

You MAY be able to build a great gun. You may also lose the barrel lottery and end up with something meh.

I have been building accurate AR's for a LONG time, both professionally and as a hobby and sometimes despite doing just about everything you can, you get a skunk. Maybe the alloy was bad, maybe the heat treat was off, maybe the tooling was a bit worn or new on the CNC, maybe the machine was a few ten tho off, maybe the chambering was slightly different; who the fuck knows.

The LPR is a known quantity, from the factory, that you can order from various distributors and retailers. It is the finest "accurate" AR you can buy. Not only is it accurate as fuck, its built like a brick shithouse and proven. That is why they are $2700+ and that is why you hardly every can find one for sale.

It's mind boggling that on a site dedicated to precision rifles, that people cannot grasp the concept of consistency. You are paying for the confidence level.

The fact this must be explained is really really sad.

Thats because you are ignorant and don't know shit, like half the people in this thread.

Has nothing to do with being fanboy. You are just emotional because you cannot refute the statement with any substance.

JP guns are toys in comparison.
@THEIS;

Did you hear that loud and clear ? You are ignorant and don't know shit. :eek:

I for one sure am glad that has been cleared up and is settled once and for all. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Surely wasn't me that said those words..................kinda looks like yours. But not anything I uttered.

If you don't think the KAC, LPR's are what has been touted, show something better.

JP's already been mentioned, even though it's not really an off-the-shelf, stock factory rifle, so you need to come up with something else.

No doubt all of us have probably built more absolutely accurate rifles than an LPR, w/o a doubt, but those are not off-the -shelf rifles either.

Your monkey. Your circus.

MM
Apparently, reading isn't your strong point, but arguing seems to be both of your strong points. It's early, I'm tired, and neither one of you seemed to be able to take a hint.

source.gif

I'm done playing word games with both of you. Go play that shit somewhere else...

Apparently, reading isn't your strong point, but arguing seems to be both of your strong points. It's early, I'm tired, and neither one of you seemed to be able to take hint.

View attachment 7431336

I'm done playing word games with both of you. Go play that shit somewhere else...

Proving once and for all that the hammer is mightier than the KAC 😂

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Fig and 1J04
I love the range in Missoula, it's like shooting on a golf course fairway.

My favorite Montana range to shoot in is Rocker Gun Club in Butte. The old range house still had the cast iron wood stoves from WWI the last time I was there. The wind at Rocker is a real challenge. I was shooting a LEG match there years ago when a douche from Wyoming got mad because the sun was shining in his eyes or some shit, and he threw his M1A down range.

Were any pigeons harmed after the rifle throwing?
Just trying to narrow it down...... 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04
Montana,

I did “show you” an AR that out shoots a SR 15 every time. Les Baer. Out of 1-2 dozen total samples not one was even close.

The only AR’s I shoot are KAC. When reliability counts they are stock. When accuracy counts they have Geissele triggers and Proof, Douglas or Baer barrels.

THE KAC samples were almost all LPR’s.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
I really like my KAC SR15’s. They are my main AR’s.

THEY ARE NOT THE MOST ACCURATE PRODUCTION AR’s.

I’m not talking about a one off test. I have extensively tested many of them. As well as many others.

Fap, fap, fap, fap...
IMG_0861.JPG

Less than 1MOA and always goes bang... And looks good doing it.

Mk20 is nice... SR25 is still nicer. And JP makes range toys. Just sayin'.

...fap, fap, fap...

New handguards in the future? Sr-16's with new rails?? Can anybody identify?? From AR-15.com

New handguards in the future? Sr-16's with new rails?? Can anybody identify?? From AR-15.com
It’s the new Secret Service rifle. There’s been a few pictures in use and this year’s catalog has a picture of one being inspected right up front.

LOL @ KAC LPR being the most accurate AR's. I had a LPR Mod 1. It shot very well at 1/2-3/4moa with quality match ammo or loads... until the 300 round mark or so when it crapped out and went to shooting 3MOA+. KAC had a couple bad batches of the Krieger barrels. It got replaced and the replacement shot the same as the first barrel before it went to crap. I shot it enough to verify it shot good again and dumped it after that experience since it wasn't my first experience with a bad Krieger tube.

I know other people who have LPR's too and again while they are great shooting rifles, they wouldn't even be in the top 5 of accurate AR's I've owned. I had a regular SR15 Mod 1 (16" pencil tube) and that rifle was stupid accurate. I actually owned 3 of those at the same time plus the LPR, that one particular SR15 would shoot in the .2's and .3's consistently for 5 shots with cheap ass federal AE223 50gr tipped varmint but would open up a little after 5 but would still put 20 rounds sub MOA from a pencil CL barrel. It was an impressive tube. The other two shot about the same as the LPR for 5 shot groups.

KAC's are amazing rifles and super soft shooting and well tuned right out of the box, and my one SR15 was scary accurate, but the most accurate AR15's they are not.

Montana,

I did “show you” an AR that out shoots a SR 15 every time. Les Baer. Out of 1-2 dozen total samples not one was even close.

The only AR’s I shoot are KAC. When reliability counts they are stock. When accuracy counts they have Geissele triggers and Proof, Douglas or Baer barrels.

THE KAC samples were almost all LPR’s.
Where are you getting Les Baer AR barrels? Thought they stopped making em?

Also, just curious.. why Proof and Douglas? No love for Krieger, Brux, Bartlein, Rock Creek?
Thanks

I have a supply of Baer barrels. From Baer.
Proof CF due to weight, speed, (they are the fastest I have tested) and accuracy.
Douglas for speed, accuracy and longevity. There is a reason the Navy picked them (and it’s not price.)

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I'd like one of the newer uppers eventually. I use lots of their parts but don't have a complete rifle or upper.

Not really interested in looks or the older ones --they're fine and all but if I'm gonna get one I want all the upgrades.

Those aren't KAC handguards like I've ever seen but those are QDC flash hiders and those rail segments are KAC too. That also looks 7.62 doesn't it?

But that for sure looks like some kind of barrel swap apparatus, that's not how KAC has been trending on barrel nuts and shit. FF/Match, URX2/3, URX4. In fact, URX 4 did away with 'em and is the best handguard available IMO (it's a one piece job that goes on with shit loads of torque basically making the upper one piece --loctite 620 and it is one piece). So that'd be a lot of additional weight just to lock down a handguard.

But it looks a LOT like the part that locks down the barrel on my MRAD.

I'd like one of the newer uppers eventually. I use lots of their parts but don't have a complete rifle or upper.

Not really interested in looks or the older ones --they're fine and all but if I'm gonna get one I want all the upgrades.

Those aren't KAC handguards like I've ever seen but those are QDC flash hiders and those rail segments are KAC too. That also looks 7.62 doesn't it?

But that for sure looks like some kind of barrel swap apparatus, that's not how KAC has been trending on barrel nuts and shit. FF/Match, URX2/3, URX4. In fact, URX 4 did away with 'em and is the best handguard available IMO (it's a one piece job that goes on with shit loads of torque basically making the upper one piece --loctite 620 and it is one piece). So that'd be a lot of additional weight just to lock down a handguard.

But it looks a LOT like the part that locks down the barrel on my MRAD.
Looks a lot like the LMT .308 handguard doesn't it? Conjecture thus far based on other photos in the wild is that it's part of the SR-16 upper for Secret Service - 5.56mm.

I feel like I'm about to rock the boat a bit with this, but speaking from experience, unless your using it as a home defense gun or as a dedicated cqb tagalong gun, 11.5" isn't really worth it imo. 14.5" may not be AS maneuverable as an 11.5" in tight spaces, but it's versatility when in a more open environment makes it worth the few extra inches for me. The drop at extended ranges for a true sbr is just too much to compensate for in shtf scenarios. I'd rather pull up quick on the hairline at 400 yards and know I'm hitting center mass rather than aim at open sky.

Reactions: RTH1800
I agree with above. But, still a good idea to keep an SBR around for HD etc.

Unrelated to the other conversations in this thread, I just wanted to share with everyone that I have finally, after all kinds of efforts (freezing, soaking, breaker bars, installing a new vise), succeeded in removing the rocksetted flash hider from my SR25 barrel in advance on putting on a MAMS brake. I am not sure I have ever been so relieved....

Unrelated to the other conversations in this thread, I just wanted to share with everyone that I have finally, after all kinds of efforts (freezing, soaking, breaker bars, installing a new vise), succeeded in removing the rocksetted flash hider from my SR25 barrel in advance on putting on a MAMS brake. I am not sure I have ever been so relieved....
I’ve got a Knightstick and was planning on doing this to my SR25. What was your setup?

The Midwest Industries .308 upper receiver rod (https://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/MI-Upper-Receiver-Rod-308-p/mi-308urr.htm), a vise, a crowfoot wrench and an 18" breaker bar (which I should have gotten a longer one) and a rubber mallet to whack the breaker bar with. The real problem for me was that the vise i already had was clamped on a metal table that actually was bending with all the torque so I had to get another and bolt it down onto my heavy AF work bench, which involved drilling through wood and metal and needed new bits (etc.). I don't understand the physics in terms of how all the force is transmitted to the receiver/reaction rod so to me it seems miraculous that the barrel was undamaged.....

I recently added the original MARSOC used M110K1 upper to the collection, now I need to find some lowers!

34VfIGk.jpg

It'd still be clone correct if you wanted to throw a Surefire on that K1. There were a lot of those and Mk 13s that were retrofitted with SF MBs.

It'd still be clone correct if you wanted to throw a Surefire on that K1. There were a lot of those and Mk 13s that were retrofitted with SF MBs.

I'm not going to swap out the muzzle brake on an upper that was actually used by the military, original condition will always trump some other kind of "clone correct." The 7.62 SF 4 prongs are also very rare and expensive, I'll probably sell my spare one at some point

I recently added the original MARSOC used M110K1 upper to the collection, now I need to find some lowers!

34VfIGk.jpg

For those of us that do not know what we're looking at - can you tell us?

Are the top 3 uppers the same? SR15 or SR16?
Middle 2 - what are those? I do think I have ever seen a barrel step (not that I have paid a lot of attention)
Bottom 2 - what are those?
All of them - roughly when were they produced?

For those of us that do not know what we're looking at - can you tell us?

Are the top 3 uppers the same? SR15 or SR16?
Middle 2 - what are those? I do think I have ever seen a barrel step (not that I have paid a lot of attention)
Bottom 2 - what are those?
All of them - roughly when were they produced?

The top 3 are Secret Service 11.5" SR16 E3 CQB Mod 1:

D12FDC88-EEA7-4204-89E5-40ACA8EAAE03_jpeg-855997.JPG

11.5" SR16, SF used:

bZNIvYI.jpg

14.5" SR16, SF used:

0df0f0be31f0701e8b630b9a52c946bf.jpg

16" SR25 Battle Rifle with enhanced compensator, SF used (rifle below could be 14.5" or 16", I've heard both without absolute confirmation):

JohnMcPhee1_5-440x635.jpg

16" M110K1, MARSOC used:

Wbi3GAc.jpg

All the scopes on the uppers are military used