• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Krav69

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2007
This movie came out last week. Plot is simple; Nicolas Cage comes across a handwritten letter full of numbers, all of which are the dates of epic disasters. Now how to stop the inevitable?

Not a bad movie, but if you wait until DVD that would be okay as well. I don't wanna spoil, but the ending is surprisingly rough, (Hint: Everybody Else will be screwed badly). A good mystery/thriller with some twists that you certainly won't expect. Worst part? The ensuing destruction is not as far fetched as I would have liked, and the last thing we need right now (as a civilization) is something else to worry about.

But don't take my word for it. Go see it. A good way to kill some time!

Re: Knowing

IMO, the movie rocked till about the last 1/4. After that (mostly when the ship shows up) it becomes really stupid, and the effects are not well done. The "ending" is pretty good though, with all the fire..... The last scene was the most lacking, with all the CGI, very badly done.