Ko2m resource?

Sigma

Private
Hessian
Minuteman
Aug 17, 2019
Pennsylvania
Are there any available resources that contain competitor/results for each year? As well as equipment lists?

I’ve been scouring for a bit with no luck, thanks in advance

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Commercial Supporter
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 27, 2017
Enon Louisiana
hoplitearms.com
Hi,

Maybe ask exactly what you are looking specifically for.
Broad questions receive vague replies AND ELR is all about the details!! Even when seeking information.

Have you contacted Eduardo, Alex or Walt from KO2M and asked what you are looking for specifically?

Sincerely,
Theis

Sigma

Private
Hessian
Minuteman
Aug 17, 2019
Pennsylvania
Hi,

Maybe ask exactly what you are looking specifically for.
Broad questions receive vague replies AND ELR is all about the details!! Even when seeking information.

Have you contacted Eduardo, Alex or Walt from KO2M and asked what you are looking for specifically?

Sincerely,
Theis
Didn’t think my question was really that open ended.

Was just wondering if there was something along the lines of a link/website/etc that has all the results from the past ko2m comps.

From the sounds of it I am guessing there isn’t. You would think such a high profile event would have such a thing, I mean eLr Is AlL aBoUt ThE dEtAiLs RiGhT?!

Peterpan

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2018
Didn’t think my question was really that open ended.

Was just wondering if there was something along the lines of a link/website/etc that has all the results from the past ko2m comps.

From the sounds of it I am guessing there isn’t. You would think such a high profile event would have such a thing, I mean eLr Is AlL aBoUt ThE dEtAiLs RiGhT?!
Your question Wasn’t vague. I’ve seen what you’re looking for somewhere. I think it was on an accurate shooter thread. Might search there.

Reactions: Sigma

TxDerek

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2020
Snyder, Texas
Look up Safety First Tactical ELR page on fb. Brian Wink runs it and posts very helpful and technical data. There are breakdowns of everything on that page. With ko2m this year being cancelled, elr at clark's knob was the biggest elr match of this year. Here are the bullet breakdown data points that shows consistency of the BC from shot to shot.

Attachments