• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ko2m resource?

Sigma

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 17, 2019
    Pennsylvania
    Are there any available resources that contain competitor/results for each year? As well as equipment lists?

I’ve been scouring for a bit with no luck, thanks in advance

Thank you but I am looking for something specific

You can find quite a bit in this subforum, including awesome photos taken by amazing people. Info-wise, most you'll find here and elsewhere is from the KO2M Facebook page.

Reactions: Sigma
    You can find quite a bit in this subforum, including awesome photos taken by amazing people. Info-wise, most you'll find here and elsewhere is from the KO2M Facebook page.

thank you, guess I need to delve a little deeper then 😎

Hi,

Maybe ask exactly what you are looking specifically for.
    Broad questions receive vague replies AND ELR is all about the details!! Even when seeking information.

Have you contacted Eduardo, Alex or Walt from KO2M and asked what you are looking for specifically?

Sincerely,
    Theis

Hi,

Maybe ask exactly what you are looking specifically for.
    Broad questions receive vague replies AND ELR is all about the details!! Even when seeking information.

Have you contacted Eduardo, Alex or Walt from KO2M and asked what you are looking for specifically?

Sincerely,
    Theis

Didn’t think my question was really that open ended.

Was just wondering if there was something along the lines of a link/website/etc that has all the results from the past ko2m comps.

From the sounds of it I am guessing there isn’t. You would think such a high profile event would have such a thing, I mean eLr Is AlL aBoUt ThE dEtAiLs RiGhT?!

Didn’t think my question was really that open ended.

Was just wondering if there was something along the lines of a link/website/etc that has all the results from the past ko2m comps.

From the sounds of it I am guessing there isn’t. You would think such a high profile event would have such a thing, I mean eLr Is AlL aBoUt ThE dEtAiLs RiGhT?!

Your question Wasn’t vague. I’ve seen what you’re looking for somewhere. I think it was on an accurate shooter thread. Might search there.

Reactions: Sigma

65632671_1276578635844356_7255403388873998336_o.jpg

Look up Safety First Tactical ELR page on fb. Brian Wink runs it and posts very helpful and technical data. There are breakdowns of everything on that page. With ko2m this year being cancelled, elr at clark's knob was the biggest elr match of this year. Here are the bullet breakdown data points that shows consistency of the BC from shot to shot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200909-215424_Facebook.jpg
      Screenshot_20200909-215424_Facebook.jpg
      280.5 KB · Views: 43
    • FB_IMG_1599710052476.jpg
      FB_IMG_1599710052476.jpg
      240.3 KB · Views: 43