• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Konus scopes

Furtaker_.223

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 22, 2010
Columbia IL
www.snipershide.com
What is your thoughts on the Konus scope? I have one now, but am thinking on buying a better one for my 308. I hear they use rejected glass from the higher end scope makers and have lifetime coverage. They are supposed to be nitro purged and dual coated. I do like the one I have, has a very fine cross hair.
So I am wondering if any other hider's here has used them as well, and if there upper models are worth the price.

Re: Konus scopes

I've got two of their M30's. I like it well enough for the price I paid but as soon as I can afford it I buy a nicer scope and demote the Konus to the next rifle in the safe that doesn't have glass. I've sent one of mine in for warranty work, the turret lock wasn't real positive. They sent me a brand new scope all within about two weeks. I haven't used a Super Sniper but with all the talk on this board about them I think thats what I'd buy in that same price range if I had to do it again.

Re: Konus scopes

I have 2 and they are very good for the money. The glass is on par with FF II. The only thing i have an issue with is the levels neither of mine are accurate. Would i rather have a night force or a Ziess yes but I also don't want to pay for either.