• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG Bolt Knob on a CZ 455??

Re: KRG Bolt Knob on a CZ 455??

Would love to know as well.
Anyone know the dimensions of the remington 700 bolt knob so we can measure both?

For a proven bolt knob, call Zack at Grim Reaper Tactical (not gonna help Defusion from Netherlands...sorry man)

Zach did my custom know for $40. Send him your bolt, he threads it, sends it back (Well, I am local, I just dropped it off). 541-281-8585

IMG_0695.JPG

I don't think it would work. The knob on my 452 is much rounder than the flatter 700 knob. Also with my st10 the stock bolt knob comes very close to the scope. I don't think the extra diameter of the krg knob would allow proper operation.
However I will check some dimensions when I get home to see if it could work.

AS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AlabamaShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also with my st10 the stock bolt knob comes very close to the scope. </div></div>

I wanted a larger bolt knob on my 453 but it doesn't have enough clearance (Leupy Mark-4 16x) to really go any larger than the factory knob. I'll make do.

Ogre, any side pics of the knob install? Looks good but also looks like it gets close to the stock. I have a DD Ross knob for my 455 but haven't got around to modifying the bolt and fitting it.

ScO, I will try and get a few photos for you tomorrow. The bolt knob has lots of room between the stock and knob. Clears the scope by a long way too.

Knob was extra. I had Grim Reaper Tactical do the knob. He threaded the bolt handle then threaded the knob on after he glass blasted it. Rock solid, way better than stock, good feel and function.

Give him a call.
541-281-8585

Wally

Ogre:

Found your original rifle build thread with more pics of your knobby. I have a close relative to your rifle, CZ 455 American with a 16.5" chopped and threaded barrel wearing a A2 cage and sitting in a Manners stock with a Murphy 25moa rail topped off with a Vortex PST 4-16x50. Will give Grim a call about the bolt handle modification.