• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG Bravo Chassis

Sure do, I keep a glock 19 on my desk and sometimes a shotgun beside the desk.
I work from home 100%, so I get to play with guns all day haha. I just can't play with them while I'm on conference calls, that tends to get awkward.

Reactions: pilotjoe
Hello fellas. If there's any accessory type items that you'd like to see for your Bravo chassis, let us know.
Thank you,
Justin
How about a lock ring for the cheek rest adjustment? A collar around one of the posts to allow us to remove the cheek piece and replace it to the exact same spot. I ordered a 5/16th shaft collar to do this. I know it'll make it harder to lower the cheek rest but it makes replacing it repeatable.
5/16 shaft Collar

I added the spigot mount and it made huge difference lowering the mounting point for my Harris BRS bipod. Much better then mounting the bipod to the bottom of the forearm. The spigot also multi-purposed (sling attachment, NVG mount and arch rail. Totally complements the feel and usefulness of the rifle system. Well worth the money.

Reactions: manki77
Hello fellas. If there's any accessory type items that you'd like to see for your Bravo chassis, let us know.
Thank you,
Justin

I'm pretty excited about the weight kit you guys have in development.

I'd also like to see some sort of upgraded forend for the CZ chassis (even something machined from aluminum), or maybe a Bravo inlet for the 455, but I'm not sure the potential market for either makes sense for you.

Thank you,
Justin

A clean way to add multiple flush cups to the rear of the stock, or maybe there already is and I’m missing it... I like to use double slings and carry biathlon-style.

Side M-loc slots closer to the action would allow mounting Hoptic 2-round quivers.

Some way to adjust the grip for finger position relative to the trigger.

Tab makes the Biathlon Sling. If I'm understanding you correctly, not exactly what you're talking about, but I use one & love it.

THIS.

Also, join foces with Area419 and get a custom fit arcalock rail made to fit the KRG models, mine currently over hangs.
419 directed me towards the 12" universal... which one did you get and do you have pics? And if you have the 12, does the overhand flex at all? I wouldnt imagine it would.

419 directed me towards the 12" universal... which one did you get and do you have pics? And if you have the 12, does the overhand flex at all? I wouldnt imagine it would.

12” universal. I think I owed you pics from the other thread and forgot to take them.

It doesn’t flex with a bipod, no. But I had to remove my spigot because it’s useless being almost totally covered.

I sent a message to Craig at 419 about custom size for KRG, just waiting for response

12” universal. I think I owed you pics from the other thread and forgot to take them.

It doesn’t flex with a bipod, no. But I had to remove my spigot because it’s useless being almost totally covered.

I sent a message to Craig at 419 about custom size for KRG, just waiting for response
If I do get on the arca train I dont much care about the spigot overlap, I would be putting the 12" 419 arca on the xray and moving my spigot to the bravo (or vice versa, which ever I end up on) so it will be in place of the spigot, not in addition to.

Reactions: TheMammoth
A419 makes the universal ARCALock @ 8" I think. Anyone tried that one? Will it mount to the KRG Forend?

I like their Arca rail lock

Thanks guys.
We do have a forend coming with the Arca rail cut in.

We also have a steel Arca rail coming.

The Arca forend will have mounting points near the action for a rail or whatever you can fit to that hole spacing, ideally the 2rd quiver.

You can put QD cups on the bottom of the Bravo but on the sides there's just the one mounting spot for a QD cup (per side).

For the cheekpiece, our other chassis use small o-rings that go around the posts to hold your place. In the Bravo there wasn't a good way to make the pocket that they sit in but you can still go grab some from the hardware store and put them on. It will just raise the minimum height by the thickness of the o-ring.

For the CZ, we have to wait to see what happens with the new one. The 455 is gone of course but we'll see how the 457 is received and what we can do with it in a regular Bravo with a full length backbone.

Thank you again, we appreciate your business fellas.
Justin

Thanks guys.

We also have a steel Arca rail coming.

The Arca forend will have mounting points near the action for a rail or whatever you can fit to that hole spacing, ideally the 2rd quiver.

You can put QD cups on the bottom of the Bravo but on the sides there's just the one mounting spot for a QD cup (per side).

For the cheekpiece, our other chassis use small o-rings that go around the posts to hold your place. In the Bravo there wasn't a good way to make the pocket that they sit in but you can still go grab some from the hardware store and put them on. It will just raise the minimum height by the thickness of the o-ring.

For the CZ, we have to wait to see what happens with the new one. The 455 is gone of course but we'll see how the 457 is received and what we can do with it in a regular Bravo with a full length backbone.

Thank you again, we appreciate your business fellas.
Justin

Great news. If it is not to late i would say having sling points like the w3 front half is huge. I dont like having to add a sling cup. I would rather see them built in.

Thanks

I've been ordering direct from KRG. Sometimes Massoud helps move things along.

==

Otherwise, here is my bravo gun currently. The spigot and nv mount are gone, replaced my PRI flat rail. This saved 1.6 oz and moved the weight farther to the rear. And given the varying lengths of the scopes and clipons I use, the PRI rail is a superior solution.
The Atlas bipod is swapped out with a harris on this gun now. There are pros and cons between them. The plus of the Harris is it does not have the "pan" feature. The plus of the Atlas is it doesn't have the "tensioning screw comes loose" feature. Life is full of trade offs :D

40362965123_cea4bcfddb_k.jpg

I've been ordering direct from KRG. Sometimes Massoud helps move things along.

==

Otherwise, here is my bravo gun currently. The spigot and nv mount are gone, replaced my PRI flat rail. This saved 1.6 oz and moved the weight farther to the rear. And given the varying lengths of the scopes and clipons I use, the PRI rail is a superior solution.
The Atlas bipod is swapped out with a harris on this gun now. There are pros and cons between them. The plus of the Harris is it does not have the "pan" feature. The plus of the Atlas is it doesn't have the "tensioning screw comes loose" feature. Life is full of trade offs :D

40362965123_cea4bcfddb_k.jpg

I didnt realize PRI made a rail for these? I don't see it on their site

I didnt realize PRI made a rail for these? I don't see it on their site

For some reason I cant see wigs pictures but its not an acra rail hes talking about (if the prior conversation is getting mixed up), its the PRI scope rail for night vision mounting.

Had bad luck with a howa bravo. Fed from the mag horribly. Felt solid but not at the same time. Legacy did their best to help and ended up switching the stock for a GSR. Liked that better. Rifle ended up being sold because someone wanted it more. I'll be honest I fought that stock more than any other just because of the feeding.

ETA- if my example would have fed reliably it would have been the best sub $800 rifle I have ever laid hands on. I like the Whiskey 3 and Xray. Just bad luck with my example of the Bravo.

Dumb question but does the bravo come with action screws?

I’ve got a MDT LSS I’m going sell to get the bravo but was unsure if I need the keep the screws.

Reactions: Graywolf.260
Pretty sure it's an M5 or M6 x1.5mm-25mm. KRG can tell you (as I misplaced mine, and they sent me the specs; I sourced a replacement screw at the local Ace Hardware).

Edit: I had a brain fart, and the specs I got was for my MPA. That being said, I went and pulled the e-mail, and for the MPA (not sure if it is different length for the KRG) it was M6-1x16 (front) and M6-1x25 (rear). I'd say the critical part is the M6-1; you can just buy a couple of different lengths to try out (they're like $0.50 each).

Last edited:
Dumb question but does the bravo come with action screws?

I’ve got a MDT LSS I’m going sell to get the bravo but was unsure if I need the keep the screws.
I know the one for Rem 700 does. If you are going to use a torque driver you need to get an extended allen wrench bit. Think KRG is out of the size for rem700 at the moment but you can get one cheap from Amazon or local hardware store.

Thank you,
Justin

An adjustable length of pull system that doesn't use spacers and the option to come standard with the whiskey three for end. Please.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frog05
Thanks guys, keep them coming. Some of this stuff is in development already. I think the minus 1 lb accessory will take some time though ;) Actually we could probably come close with a magnesium backbone but it would be $$$.
Justin

DO IT. I’m not even kidding, throw a preorder up and let’s get this done. Lol.

Thanks guys, keep them coming. Some of this stuff is in development already. I think the minus 1 lb accessory will take some time though ;) Actually we could probably come close with a magnesium backbone but it would be $$$.
Justin
I'll beat the CTR bottom metal horse again in case its not dead...

I think inletting for Savage Axis and Ruger Americans would pay off, seeing as the Bravo is a “budget” option to the more spendy offerings-it would fit well with the “budget” rifles currently on the market.
I know I’d get one for my budget Axis hunter in a heartbeat-and is a better platform for those wanting a lighter hybrid stock/chassis than the only other options (AR stocked chassis) forthcoming to utilize AICS mags and have adjustability.

Reactions: Nathan11B
My Ruger American was an inexpensive purchase but shoots exceptionally well with quality ammo. A decent scope, rings help. Also I would swap the cheap hollow stock.... Not hollow styrofoam filled stock.... For a reasonably priced stock.. PS I'll send you mine..... Hehe

Fantastic!

Any idea when?

Will it be aluminum like the old W3 forend?

Do you plan on having it fit the Tikka T1x Bravo? or R700 only like the W3 front ends?

Thanks!

Bravo suggestions

1 - Ruger 10/22 - right now the only non-KRG rifle in the house. I doubt this is easy and it is a crowded market but it would be great upgrade from Victor Titans or expensive custom inletting.

2 - A taller, angled, serrated barricade stop like the 419 ARCALOCK fixed barricade stock, that mounts to and covers the Bravo mag fence and has clearance for and attaches to the ARCA rail

3 - Same thing that fits the ARCA front end

4 - A way to add weight to the CZ455 stock. I don't really need weight up front on a Bravo with a R700 footprint because I either want them light for hunting or have a large enough barrel profile to make them front heavy. But I would love to move the balance point 3 inches forward on the CZ so I am not worried about catching the protruding mag on a barricade or bag.

BTW - For people running the KRG CZ455 Stock the 419 ARCALOCK fixed barricade stock will attach to an arca rail and hang back over the sloped area that is sort of a mag fence on the CZ/180. The Sawtooth rails have a center groove so they index well to the peaked forend of the stock.

Reactions: Tx_Aggie
Bravo suggestions

2 - A taller, angled, serrated barricade stop like the 419 ARCALOCK fixed barricade stock, that mounts to and covers the Bravo mag fence and has clearance for and attaches to the ARCA rail

3 - Same thing that fits the ARCA front end

4 - A way to add weight to the CZ455 stock. I don't really need weight up front on a Bravo with a R700 footprint because I either want them light for hunting or have a large enough barrel profile to make them front heavy. But I would love to move the balance point 3 inches forward on the CZ so I am not worried about catching the protruding mag on a barricade or bag.

BTW - For people running the KRG CZ455 Stock the 419 ARCALOCK fixed barricade stock will attach to an arca rail and hang back over the sloped area that is sort of a mag fence on the CZ/180. The Sawtooth rails have a center groove so they index well to the peaked forend of the stock.

^^^^ Good stuff here

"Light" .308 coming along ...

REM700 SPS TAC AAC SD Barreled action (20 inch)
Bravo Chassis (no mods, no add ons)
PRI scope base/long rail
Spuhr ISMS mount
NF NXS 2.5-10x MIL-R zero-stop, digillium

Weight as shown 11 LB 3.5 OZ

40609202273_1fe512c2a2_k.jpg

And yes, I know that's not REALLY light ... not a "mountain rifle" ... but I wanted enough barrel to shoot my dots and groups ... where I might shoot 20 rds in 10 mins ... and then shoot a different gun ... 20 rds in 10 mins ... and then come back and shoot the first gun ... 20 rds in 10 mins ... and alternate each gun thru 3 cycles ... and I'm just not sure a bartlein #3b barrel can do that without suffering groups opening up. But when I rebarrel this gun, I think I will find out. But for now, it is what it is. I think I can hit an 8 inch target with it at 200yds standing unsupported, based on dry firing. And I do not think I can do that with the REM700 AIAX that weighs 5 lbs more. So there is that.

How about a lock ring for the cheek rest adjustment? A collar around one of the posts to allow us to remove the cheek piece and replace it to the exact same spot. I ordered a 5/16th shaft collar to do this. I know it'll make it harder to lower the cheek rest but it makes replacing it repeatable.
5/16 shaft Collar

I concur for the cheek adjustment. And I really like your shaft collar work-around.

Reactions: Jack Master