• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Krg bravo hand placement modification

Dildobaggins

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Jun 26, 2020
    So I've been doing a ton of dry firing, I notice I'm kind of torquing to the right sometimes. It's been going on for months. Tried everything. Then, I back away and looked at my hand placement. I have L, or XL hands, so this seemed kind of odd. But no matter the placement I couldn't achieve a 90 degree trigger finger unless I didn't grip it and put my fingers on the front of the palm swell.

My solution is in the pictures below. (Be jealous) I had double sided .08mm tape. 4 strips stacked and problem solved. No more pulling to the right. Feels good.

Question. This is unsightly. Any ideas on how to build the palm swell out? I was thinking maybe bondo, but I think that would be a mess. I love the chassis, but it's just not comfortable without modification. Looking into XLR, but they are like 35 week lead times.

Thanks fellas

IMG_20230203_185716.jpg
    IMG_20230203_185748_hdr.jpg

OP this is a good post. IIRC, the original Sako/AI etc rifles had a trigger shoe with front to back adjustment. Like this KRG midas.
    (someone can correct me if I'm wrong)

1675487448557.png

Reactions: Dildobaggins
    OP this is a good post. IIRC, the original Sako/AI etc rifles had a trigger shoe with front to back adjustment. Like this KRG midas.
    (someone can correct me if I'm wrong)

View attachment 8066239
    Interesting. Didn't know that about sako. I have a TT special right now. Thinking about upgrading to the diamond. The midas has a pull weight of 2.5-4 pounds. If it were lighter it would definitely be on my short list.

You taking pics in a mirror like an insta hooker? If not being wrong handed could be the issue?

If it works, it’s not dumb.

• Haha
    You taking pics in a mirror like an insta hooker? If not being wrong handed could be the issue?

If it works, it’s not dumb.
    🤣🤣🤣 Eggs aint cheap. Gotta make money where I can. I was wondering wtf happened to the picture as well. Looks like it got flipped around somehow.

Reactions: FWoo45
    The Tubb trigger does have a trigger shoe you can adjust fore and aft, but you have to do a decent bit of grinding/filing on the Bravo to get them to fit. Ask me how I know😕

Last edited:
    Definitely don't want to change the trigger from a TT. I like that trigger. No need to switch
    Have you played with the length of pull at all?

For me, the length of pull changed my wrist angle to the grip and thus my finger angle to the trigger.

-Stan
    I actually did. I had all the spacers in and it was a tad too long. Then did 2 and it was perfect. Either way I couldn't get the angle right. Did some research last night and this seems to be pretty common. Alot of people are finding the same problem as me and switch chassis. I'm not ready to give up on this one though.

Reactions: stanley_white