• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG Bravo Pic Thread

Does this count? T1x critter getter in 17HMR.
BCA41E71-FC67-4B77-B55A-3688D53D9387.jpeg
D12C7B47-B65D-465E-88D7-D07ED7701413.jpeg

It took me two years to fire the first round on this project but it was worth the wait.

7mm-6.5 PRC
Archimedes SA LH w/ 0.535 BF and 45MOA rail (I can go to 2k with this setup)
Krieger MTU 28” 8.5 tw
KRG Bravo with Gen 2 enclosed forend
B&A TS Pro
Cerakote barreled-action (AI dark earth)
Atlas PSR w/ RRS SC-ARC (not pictured)
MDT 7SAUM mags
A419 Hellfire 30cal
PMII w/ P4F
Badger rings
Accuracy 1st level
Tenebrex caps

9738931D-A6AA-44D1-92D3-490E0641455D.jpeg

B896D5C0-6D7D-46D9-A1E6-58E0DCBA8F01.jpeg

It took me two years to fire the first round on this project but it was worth the wait.

7mm-6.5 PRC
Archimedes SA LH w/ 0.535 BF and 45MOA rail (I can go to 2k with this setup)
Krieger MTU 28” 8.5 tw
KRG Bravo with Gen 2 enclosed forend
B&A TS Pro
Cerakote barreled-action (AI dark earth)
Atlas PSR w/ RRS SC-ARC (not pictured)
MDT 7SAUM mags
A419 Hellfire 30cal
PMII w/ P4F
Badger rings
Accuracy 1st level
Tenebrex caps

View attachment 8023950
View attachment 8023951
That MagnetoSpeed mount looks pretty solid. Who's the manufacturer?

MK Machine. It is, I run this on several rifles and the mount / ARCA combo makes it really convenient and reliable
I use that same Mount works great I removed the heavy steel rod an bought a piece of 5/8 fiberglass rod. It lighter and plenty stiff and long enough for my suppressor.

I use that same Mount works great I removed the heavy steel rod an bought a piece of 5/8 fiberglass rod. It lighter and plenty stiff and long enough for my suppressor.
I was going to try a 6061 rod but it had quite a bit of movement in it since I was using most of the 2'. In the end, I just ordered a 12" section from MK, screwed it together, and have never looked back. It's way more stable. YMMV

I see a lot of the cheek pieces in this thread have a soft material adhered. Is that a fabricated product for sale?

how do you decide if you go with the hook intent piece or the straight part on the bottom of the buttstock?

I got a bag rider and the hook cover. You’ll just have to spend time at the range and dry firing at table at home to see what you like.

I’ve found the hook is perfect if I’m not using a rear bag. I “hook” my finger in the indent to steady the stock. I mostly use a rear bag off the bench so I’m trying the flat bag rider. Honestly I don’t see much advantage with the bag rider vs the standard configuration.

Reactions: tacoman69
The only options for a longer forend are the KRG enclosed version, or the Vision?

For you guys running nut barrels,,

,,Did the Bravo require any clearancing to accomidate the bbl nut?

I wonder why KRG hasn't offered some patterns yet. They'd kill it at around $450ish

Finally picked up a Bravo to play with. Probably won’t keep it long. It looks good, but now I have feed issues they weren’t present with the rifle in a Manners. Kinda sad cause I wanted it to work real bad. Had to find some higher rings as well for the clip on, but that was expected
9EFCDCFD-04F9-4DF8-A759-A495E54A42C5.jpeg

Reactions: TM6 and kindabitey
Finally picked up a Bravo to play with. Probably won’t keep it long. It looks good, but now I have feed issues they weren’t present with the rifle in a Manners. Kinda sad cause I wanted it to work real bad. Had to find some higher rings as well for the clip on, but that was expected View attachment 8292804
Have you tried adjusting the mag well? There is a screw you loosen (barrel action out of the chassis) on top of the trigger guard that adj the mag well.

Reactions: TM6
Have you tried adjusting the mag well? There is a screw you loosen (barrel action out of the chassis) on top of the trigger guard that adj the mag well.
I have not, will look into that though. Thank you

The magwell (forend) and the trigger guard both adjust so you get the perfect fit. That’s gotta be the problem.

I would get the magwell tight first then adjust the trigger guard.
I’ll get into that this afternoon hopefully. Really like the way the bravo feels and I don’t have to get another stock inlet for an efr.

Reactions: RFutch
Adjust it with a mag inserted, makes it easier to get perfect fit first time. Also stand rifle on butt and squeeze forearm and buttstock junction together while you tighten the tang screw to 40in lbs after you torque the two action screws.. This will ensure a tight junction and prevent sag where the two pieces meet and also keep your mag adjustment from slipping.

TM6

P1180597.JPG

P1180590.JPG

P1180575.JPG

Reactions: Dobermann
Is the W3 forend longer than the standard on the bravo?

I was debating a bravo again for my comp
Rifle I’m building but wanted a longer forend than the standard bravo.

Both the Bravo/W3 Polymer Forends are 14" in length, 9" from recoil lug to tip. The standard Arca Spigot adds ~ 4". KRG also sells an Aluminum Forend and an enclosed forend but I do not know lengths on those. Vision use to sell an aluminum forend that I believe was 17" in length.

The LA Remington Bravo comes with the W3 Forend(Polymer).

Both the Bravo/W3 Polymer Forends are 14" in length, 9" from recoil lug to tip. The standard Arca Spigot adds ~ 4". KRG also sells an Aluminum Forend and an enclosed forend but I do not know lengths on those. Vision use to sell an aluminum forend that I believe was 17" in length.
Good to know! Thanks for the reply

I’ll add the spigot and go from there then!

Reactions: TM6