• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

kubota???

I have a problem with my skid steer an advice could help.
i bought a 2016 Kubota ssv65 at Ritchi Bros, the machine runs fine and but when i attached a brand new breaker and press the AUX it beeps 3 times and i got the triangle with the exclamation mark. the first day i used it the horn was working and the backup alarm but now it does not, do you have any idea what could be the problem?
Thanks
I'll have to do some research on the aux hydraulics. Have you read the operator manual to see what it may be?

Horns and backup alarms can just fail. I know the backup alarms aren't very reliable and probably just needs replaced.

Is it a pilot control model or hand and foot, and does it have high flow auxiliary hydraulics (4 fittings instead of 2)?

Reactions: oneshot86
1798B510-011F-47A3-A700-1675638FDD74.jpeg

anyone have one of these?

I'll have to do some research on the aux hydraulics. Have you read the operator manual to see what it may be?

Horns and backup alarms can just fail. I know the backup alarms aren't very reliable and probably just needs replaced.

Is it a pilot control model or hand and foot, and does it have high flow auxiliary hydraulics (4 fittings instead of 2)?

I read the operator manual and shows that if is a Red warning light is used to indicate broken wire, short circuit or other problem.
The amber warning lamp is used to indicate the advance
warning and other information.
on mine show the Amber warning light.

the Skid steer is pilot control, and have 3 Auxiliary fitting, 2 regulars male and female and a small male on the side. my breaker uses regular male and female standards.

Reactions: smithjd
Side mounted mower?
Oh yeah auction score by my wife and middle child. Tuning starts this week. Has the IC shuttle tranny which has seemingly a good deal of electrics associated with the reverser. Wheels lost power going up the driveway off the delivery truck. Nearly had a big ooops as it is quite steep. Tranny fluid barely on the dipstick. Hopefully new fluids and filters puts some pep in it’s step.

6F59D2EE-9B3D-40BB-84F3-62C1690182EC.jpeg
1F8B5E25-A1D8-4993-AF60-640D17D98054.jpeg