• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Kudos to SiCo customer service

mercracing

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 9, 2013
    Green Bay, WI
    I had to send my Harvester back to SiCo because the back cap was stuck on. It wasn't cross threaded or anything, just carbon buildup. I put anti seize on the threads then I got it, but that must have worn off and the carbon built up around it. Anyway, my fault. SiCo got it turned around in a week and back to me! I am super happy with their customer service!!

Which type of anti-seize. There is one that has a lot higher heat rating, it is one of the copper versions. Also anti-seize and carbon make a nasty paste. Use lightly.

I'm pretty sure its some high temp stuff I had. Either way, im going to try and remember to take the cap off more so it hopefully doesn't get stuck again.

I'm pretty sure it was the copper stuff. I'm sure any of it will work, I just need to make sure I take the cap off more often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to second this...I had an amazing experience recently with their CS as well. They basically took care of everything faster than I thought possible and no questions asked. I am very partial to TBAC suppressors for precision work, but for all other uses I look at Silencerco now.

I agree sco has been so good to me customer service wise. They always go above and beyond

Yeah, SiCo has been one of the hand-full of companies that I didn't have to contact twice before getting an answer or resolution.