• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Member Link Up KY Range Day! RockCastle Shooting Center

Re: KY Range Day! RockCastle Shooting Center

Are we prone or shooting from benches? Don't care, just need to know what to pack.

Edit: Nevermind just saw Ace's post on page two.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JSFG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are we prone or shooting from benches? Don't care, just need to know what to pack. </div></div>

Prone. I advise you bring a tarp, shooting mat and depending on how hot or sunny it gets maybe a pop tent. There is no cover out there besides what you bring.

I will see everyone on Saturday. Looks like nice weather for the weekend.

There is so much to Drink here you just must not want to.... come down where these fools are tossing bean bags.

Another great shoot ! Weather could not have been better. Winds were very deceiving
smile.gif
Over 45 AR500 plates in the field from 350 - 1075 yards. Lotta new hits on the 1575 target. Thanks to 762 Steve for bringing some toys and being Very generous letting folks shoot them. Could not have gone any better.

Ace/KY338, It was a great shoot. It was a lot of work to set that many targets, and I really appreciate the effort.

Thanks to the London and Dayton guys for helping us out with a few things too.

Good people=Good Shoot

Thanks , Ky338, Ace, and Mrs.Ace for putting this together. I appreciate all the work that you guys done to make this possible. We had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone. 762 Steve and his brother brought the all the cool toys to view and play with. Ace,Thanks for the use of the 338 to hit at 1575.
smile.gif
I still owe the boys from Tenn. money for use of their shade.lol .Thanks again.

Thnaks for the shoot. I would have loved to have stayed and shot longer, but I was blowing primers at the rate of 2 out of every 5 shots. I had to shut my shooting down for saftey. Now I have to back down the loads and try again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ky 606</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks , Ky338, Ace, and Mrs.Ace for putting this together. I appreciate all the work that you guys done to make this possible. We had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone. 762 Steve and his brother brought the all the cool toys to view and play with. Ace,Thanks for the use of the 338 to hit at 1575.
smile.gif
I still owe the boys from Tenn. money for use of their shade.lol .Thanks again. </div></div>
You don't owe us anything K Y. (606?)Your welcome to slide on in anytime. Kelly said shareing your nuts with him was payment enough even though they were a little hot and salty for him.
grin.gif

Thanks guys for doing this again I enjoyed it. Thanks Ace and Trina for the spotting and for letting me shoot the edge at the 1525. And thanks Ace for shooting the 18" muzzle braked .308 20 times right beside me. I've been needing to dust that hat off for a while now.

You all outdid yourselves..these shoots get better each time. Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into making these so successful. Special thanks for the spotting help Trina.....

Thanks to all that put this together! I had a great time. Thanks to Ace for letting us use his brand new glass and thanks to dunkintn for letting us use his castle for shade.
DSC01688-1.jpg

DSC01689-1.jpg

DSC01690.jpg

Looks like I found some KY shooters about a month to late. Pity. I would love to meet up with some of you in the Lexington/Central Ky area some time. I am newish to the long range thing and would enjoy joining up with some folks who know whats what.

No worries. We are working on another event for late August. We have to contend with their busy schedule as well as put the weekend on date that their are not a ton of other rifles comps.

I'd certainly love to jump in on the next trip. M14'er has been building it up. I have 7-8 ar500 steel targets willing to donate for the cause. Pepper poppers to silhouettes to whitetail vital.