• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kyle Rittenhouse Appreciation Thread

01E426B9-BAFE-4FA6-B2AA-44CA53FF9AB1.jpeg

Hey guys. Hope all is well.

So I made this video the day after Kyle Rittenhouse was charged and put it up on YouTube. After 24 hours, it had 360,000 views, 13,000 hours of view time, and was the most watched video coming to his defense.

YouTube then shadow banned my comments, started to systematically remove my other videos, and then shortly following, took this video down too before banning me for a week.

So, I did what any red-blooded American would do: said fuck it, made it even longer, and re-uploaded it. They have since shadow banned my comments, suppressed it in the search results, but it hasn't been removed...yet.

I take all known footage of the incident and construct the crime scene together. There's a lot of new footage detailing what sparked the mob's attack on Kyle, the moment the first person fires (not Kyle, obviously), some damning evidence from Gaige's Instagram livestream just moments before he attempts to kill him, and some footage which completely dismantles their "disenfranchised white Trump supporter mass murderer" narrative.

Please help spread this along and get the truth of this kid's innocence out to the world, thanks. He is without question 100% innocent.

Last edited:
He’s a minor, and a kid. The Left, and the (D) Antifa sympathizing Prosecutor in Kenosha, Michael D. Graveley, are trying to throw the book at the KID who was simply defending himself. I support Kyle 100%, but “our” support is what’s out a target on him...

He’s a minor, and a kid. The Left, and the (D) Antifa sympathizing Prosecutor in Kenosha, Michael D. Graveley, are trying to throw the book at the KID who was simply defending himself. I support Kyle 100%, but “our” support is what’s out a target on him...

So then you're going to cower away from doing what you know is right because they've projected their hatreds and self-loathing at you long enough that you're starting to feel guilty for speaking the truth?

Don't let fragile liberal emotions ever overpower the cold, hard facts. Our support is needed now more than ever for Kyle and this country in general and when faced with accountability, facts shatter the delusion.

So then you're going to cower away from doing what you know is right because they've projected their hatreds and self-loathing at you long enough that you're starting to feel guilty for speaking the truth?

Don't let fragile liberal emotions ever overpower the cold, hard facts. Our support is needed now more than ever for Kyle and this country in general and when faced with accountability, facts shatter the delusion.
No, you misunderstand. My only emotion is being very concerned for the kid. Not as a symbol, or a meme, but as a 17 y/o kid in jail and charged with multiple premeditated murders. The TRUTH is that he is NOT a man, he’s a minor. The Truth is he was attacked and defended himself, and he is NOT a vigilante (as the MSM keeps repeating). The media is trying to destroy him worse than Sandman. The prosecutor needs to be prosecuted and disbarred.
He was in a fight for his life, and now he’s in the next fight of his life. This kid is not guilty of any crime. He is being subjected to a horrible, political miscarriage of justice.

So I made this video the day after Kyle Rittenhouse was charged and put it up on YouTube. After 24 hours, it had 360,000 views, 13,000 hours of view time, and was the most watched video coming to his defense.

YouTube then shadow banned my comments, started to systematically remove my other videos, and then shortly following, took this video down too before banning me for a week.

So, I did what any red-blooded American would do: said fuck it, made it even longer, and re-uploaded it. They have since shadow banned my comments, suppressed it in the search results, but it hasn't been removed...yet.

I take all known footage of the incident and construct the crime scene together. There's a lot of new footage detailing what sparked the mob's attack on Kyle, the moment the first person fires (not Kyle, obviously), some damning evidence from Gaige's Instagram livestream just moments before he attempts to kill him, and some footage which completely dismantles their "disenfranchised white Trump supporter mass murderer" narrative.

Please help spread this along and get the truth of this kid's innocence out to the world, thanks. He is without question 100% innocent.

Interesting. Appreciate your research.

Not the typical sort of "New Join" we have been having here.

From MA you say?

Tell us about yourself? How do you come to a precision rifle sports forum and first post is outside of that interest?

From MA you say?

Tell us about yourself? How do you come to a precision rifle sports forum and first post is outside of that interest?
He's here because this is museum quality Rittenhouse meme curation.

No, you misunderstand. My only emotion is being very concerned for the kid. Not as a symbol, or a meme, but as a 17 y/o kid in jail and charged with multiple premeditated murders. The TRUTH is that he is NOT a man, he’s a minor. The Truth is he was attacked and defended himself, and he is NOT a vigilante (as the MSM keeps repeating). The media is trying to destroy him worse than Sandman. The prosecutor needs to be prosecuted and disbarred.
He was in a fight for his life, and now he’s in the next fight of his life. This kid is not guilty of any crime. He is being subjected to a horrible, political miscarriage of justice.

Very well said. The gaslighting they've done and the censorship Big Tech has implemented to destroy him as a martyr for their wokeness and virtue will backfire in November.

Then you'll really need that concealed carry...

He's here because this is museum quality Rittenhouse meme curation.

You guys are basically the Louvre of freedom fighting.

From MA you say?

I appreciate your support and thanks for taking the time to watch it. I know other people narrate on YouTube, but I think it's important to tune out other voices and concentrate on just the context and the facts. If I've made a compelling enough argument at that point, you won't need any words.

Sooo, I like long walks at the gun range, using facts instead of emotions, and enjoy seeing communists cry.

I found my way here after a quick "Kyle Rittenhouse" search on Google. After YouTube neutered me the first time, I wanted to find a place to post it again where I wouldn't be doxed and have a brick thrown at my head before my apartment was burned to the ground. Just wanted to find like minds to help spread this kids innocence.

Ironically enough, I picked up my LTC the very same day last week I found this forum last week, so I'm calling it kismet.

And it brings me no joy to tell people I live here. Trust me: With this 10-round mags, compliance list, and cancerous liberal ideals, I hate this state more than you ever possibly fathom.

It's great to be here, guys (y)

I was able to watch and share it, very well done and hopefully you send this to Kyle’s attorneys

Reactions: Yum Liberal Tears
When it comes to injuries skateboarding gets the eighth place and seems to be less menacing than most people think. The first three positions are taken up by football, cycling and basketball. Many studies have disproved the danger of skateboarding compared to other sports, citing that many injuries are minor and easily treatable. There is certainly risk in skateboarding but you can be safer by avoiding large ramps, downhills, Kyle Rittenhouse and wearing proper safety gear–especially young and inexperienced skateboarders.

I'm donating monthly.

Asking... What's even only $5. or $10. a month, if that's all one can afford, to help a hero? Be sure to select donate to the Kyle Rittenhouse Fund --drop down.

I believe the fate of our right to protect ourselves will hinge on this outcome.

Last edited: