• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kyle Rittenhouse arrested for murder

I’d normally say cold comfort while sitting in jail but being locked up for any stretch of time while knowing/believing you are innocent is a special psychological torment. If charges are dismissed or the case is tried and he wins, the events are still going to follow him like an albatross around his neck for a very long time. Sucky situation to be in.

Who knows how this is affecting this young mans mind. I know he is getting all of our support, pats on the back and good job from the internet. I am assuming this 17 year old did not have the mindset for this. Scared, alone, and acting on pure fear and adrenaline. This will affect him mentally for the rest of his life.

Who knows how this is affecting this young mans mind. I know he is getting all of our support, pats on the back and good job from the internet. I am assuming this 17 year old did not have the mindset for this. Scared, alone, and acting on pure fear and adrenaline. This will affect him mentally for the rest of his life.

It absolutely will.

Maybe. Maybe not. The youth are pretty damned resilient. There's a reason the enlistment age is 18 (well, 17 with parents consent)...

Maybe. Maybe not. The youth are pretty damned resilient. There's a reason the enlistment age is 18 (well, 17 with parents consent)...

An enlisted 18 year old on day one of boot camp vs. an indoctrinated trained to kill Marine on graduation day are 2 different people.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
An enlisted 18 year old on day one of boot camp vs. an indoctrinated trained to kill Marine on graduation day are 2 different people.

Yes, true. But the fact they can create said "indoctrinated trained to kill Marine" in 60 training days, implies that 18yr olds are very resilient. Mentally, as well as physically. Granted, there are failures (had 5 try and commit suicide in my recruit company)...but over all most graduated (eventually). We started with 86 in my "platoon", graduated with 51 of the originals, and picked up 16 who had washed back at periods in their training, graduating with 67. The rest washed back, or washed out.

I agree. I also think that the prosecutor in WI needs to be impeached, sued for breach of duty/political prosecution, and we the people need to be attacking him with every tool and every means available to a free people. He IS what is wrong with America.

They jumped the shark imo. Like we can do here at times I suppose. 10min after it happened he was a white supremist, milita, incel etc w/e. Then all the video, the interviews, etc.

I bet you they would like out of this now if they could.

They jumped the shark imo. Like we can do here at times I suppose. 10min after it happened he was a white supremist, milita, incel etc w/e. Then all the video, the interviews, etc.

I bet you they would like out of this now if they could.
It's very simple.
The DA could drop the case and plead for mercy for his mistake of being prejudiced.

Or the fucker can live with his foolish pride and alone once the defense attorneys wipe the floor with his ass.

If they let that murdering channel 9 news guy out before Kyle there needs to be... things I won’t say online in this day and age
Ha. And oh how I coudn't agree more. Having restraint of pen and tongue proves harder with every passing week. Sometimes I think they intentionally pull their crap just to inflame and divide.

But I think by listening to Kyle he'll be able to work through it and come out with minimal scars. He's a smart kid with a good heart... and I sense a toughness deep down. I SAF hope some guys circle the wagons around him to help with friendship and support once he's out. Being very alone where hes at, that camaraderie would probably help more than anything.

I wonder if he's allowed visitors. Be worth it if some good level headed guys went to see him. I'd chip in some bucks to help that happen!

Last edited:
Lol @ stolen. Cant have anyone looking too close at that handgun else they may match some ballistics...or, was in fact stolen, from the real owner.

Great podcast with some interesting discussion on Rittenhouse and also Kennedy about 1/2 way through.

Enjoyed the whole discussion, great job guys.

Reactions: OldSalty2