• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kyle Rittenhouse's bail set at $2mil.

Sure, except this kid is only 17. How much can he really be paying in Taxes?

The DA's across this country are showing really how broken the system is. I bet politically, this DA is all about "gun laws". I mean they threw the book at the kid for what MANY legal minds see as a clear case of self defense. But that guy who brandished a firearm to a minor while being a felon in possession, well... he was on my team so...
Oh he’s a young tax slave to
Be. Middle class whites get the book thrown at them.

Sure, except this kid is only 17. How much can he really be paying in Taxes?

The DA's across this country are showing really how broken the system is. I bet politically, this DA is all about "gun laws". I mean they threw the book at the kid for what MANY legal minds see as a clear case of self defense. But that guy who brandished a firearm to a minor while being a felon in possession, well... he was on my team so...

That's exactly why we have to forget about being the "good guys" and forget that the police are the "good guys". In a way they are, until they come for you.

So the moral of the story is do what you need to do while maintaining maximum anonymity and don't go volunteering anything.

When this is all said and done I realistically don’t see the possibility of empaneling a jury where 12 vote guilty, at worst case there will be at least one of us on the jury so conviction is a pipe dream of the left, an acquittal is most likely. In any case when it’s over we need to pitch in and get the kid a good rifle, the one he borrowed doesn’t cut it.
There's a commie thats having to learn to fap with his weak hand and a couple more that might disagree with that...if they were alive.

That little borrowed DPMS saved Kyles life that night.

7D9EDE0D-EB7B-4DD6-B7CA-8869F8D482A1.jpeg

There's a commie thats having to learn to fap with his weak hand and a couple more that might disagree with that...if they were alive.

That little borrowed DPMS saved Kyles life that night.

Agreed he just deserves something better I think, I believe the rifle he used was smith and wesson(which I like btw), my first Ar was a dpms, and looking back at it more than a few decades later I still hate that gun.

Last edited:
My first AR was a pre ban bushmaster with a ACOG. Thing was/is awesome.

I know it’s got around 20,000 rounds through it. Replaced the gas key when it got clogged up. All ordinal other than that. Barrel should probably be replaced.

Reactions: Jgunner
When this is all said and done I realistically don’t see the possibility of empaneling a jury where 12 vote guilty, at worst case there will be at least one of us on the jury so conviction is a pipe dream of the left, an acquittal is most likely. In any case when it’s over we need to pitch in and get the kid a good rifle, the one he borrowed doesn’t cut it.
Oh it cut it. Right through those guys

Reactions: clcustom1911
yet they let the terrorists walk free for nothing 😤🤬

saw on CNN they interviewed Grossenkrauter and are making him into a martyr. Hes crying that he didnt do anything wrong and he brought his legal pistol with him.

His attorney is playing the "legal gun" angle and saying Kyle's was illegal and that Grossenkrasterbergenstienerbusch had a legal concealed carry pistol and licensed gun.

Nevermind that once you draw a gun on someone you have pursued and attacked, legal gun or not, you've assaulted that person and are threatening them with deadly bodily harm.

CNN needs to be declared a terrorist organization & cleared for Reaper strike! Followed by same for MSNBC!
That would do more to improve race relations & rational discourse In this country than anything else I can think of.

saw on CNN they interviewed Grossenkrauter and are making him into a martyr. Hes crying that he didnt do anything wrong and he brought his legal pistol with him.

His attorney is playing the "legal gun" angle and saying Kyle's was illegal and that Grossenkrasterbergenstienerbusch had a legal concealed carry pistol and licensed gun.

Nevermind that once you draw a gun on someone you have pursued and attacked, legal gun or not, you've assaulted that person and are threatening them with deadly bodily harm.

What happened to the narrative that he was apparently a felon? Did that not hold up?

CNN needs to be declared a terrorist organization & cleared for Reaper strike! Followed by same for MSNBC!
That would do more to improve race relations & rational discourse In this country than anything else I can think of.
There's that love for the constitution that I love so much. You do know that CNN and MSNBC has just as much of a right to be a propaganda arm for the DNC as Fox News and Breitbart have for being a propaganda arm for the RNC? The 1st amendment is a thing...

What happened to the narrative that he was apparently a felon? Did that not hold up?

the narrative im seeing is that he was charged with a felony but they're saying he was never convicted. Maybe its still pending? if he wants to go to court, its all going to come out. every single detail. and i hope Kyle's lawyer tears it all apart. he was going to shoot Kyle in the back and he was even on record stating he was going to.

There's that love for the constitution that I love so much. You do know that CNN and MSNBC has just as much of a right to be a propaganda arm for the DNC as Fox News and Breitbart have for being a propaganda arm for the RNC? The 1st amendment is a thing...
I love how libs like to point that out and then say the 2nd is out dated and needs to be abolished along with electoral college etc.

The first amendment doesn’t cover yelling fire in a movie theater & that’s what those (former news organizations) have been doing for too long.
The corruption runs deep, the narrative controlled, purpose has become manipulation rather than information. Actual truth buried . CNN is the worst, plays 24/7 in every airport & most hotels etc. followed closely by MSNBC. Knowingly stirring up racial tension via miss truths, omissions , and flat out lies to the point of riots is not protected via the 1st amendment in either spirit or intent.
I don’t give a damn which side spews fake news, it needs to stop.

I love how libs like to point that out and then say the 2nd is out dated and needs to be abolished along with electoral college etc.

The first amendment doesn’t cover yelling fire in a movie theater & that’s what those (former news organizations) have been doing for too long.
The corruption runs deep, the narrative controlled, purpose has become manipulation rather than information. Actual truth buried . CNN is the worst, plays 24/7 in every airport & most hotels etc. followed closely by MSNBC. Knowingly stirring up racial tension via miss truths, omissions , and flat out lies to the point of riots is not protected via the 1st amendment in either spirit or intent.
I don’t give a damn which side spews fake news, it needs to stop.
You do know there is more to the 1st amendment than just the freedom of speech right? There is freedom of the press in there too. Like it or not, the MSM is considered "press". Their editorializing is far from yelling fire in a theater.

Stupid people are doing stupid things independent of what the media says. Regardless, the lies and dishonest reporting by the MSM is protected. Their BS is protected the same way the stupidity of both the speech and assembly of BLM, NEO Nazi's, or the KKK is. Just because you don't like it, that doesn't mean they don't have a right to do it.

Until the MSM starts actively conspiring to commit crimes on air or in print, they are protected. In the mean time, can we just stop blaming the boggey man for everything rather than holding people accountable for their actions? This logic is how the left blames Trump for literally everything negative going on in this country. The MSM is just as responsible for the riots as Trump is for George Floyd being killed.

You do know there is more to the 1st amendment than just the freedom of speech right? There is freedom of the press in there too. Like it or not, the MSM is considered "press". Their editorializing is far from yelling fire in a theater.

Stupid people are doing stupid things independent of what the media says. Regardless, the lies and dishonest reporting by the MSM is protected. Their BS is protected the same way the stupidity of both the speech and assembly of BLM, NEO Nazi's, or the KKK is. Just because you don't like it, that doesn't mean they don't have a right to do it.

Until the MSM starts actively conspiring to commit crimes on air or in print, they are protected. In the mean time, can we just stop blaming the boggey man for everything rather than holding people accountable for their actions? This logic is how the left blames Trump for literally everything negative going on in this country. The MSM is just as responsible for the riots as Trump is for George Floyd being killed.

What’s it called when the theater IS on fire and you say nothing?

For those that don't get up and quietly walk out... Darwin Awards. If it's on fire, it's obvious... Shouldn't need to say anything

Reactions: tomcatfan
You seem to think the media, the communist politicians, and the Marxist BLM/Antifa are separate orginizations. They are the same people conspiring together.
I’m not sure how you inferred that, but no I don’t think that at all. CNN spews the talking points of the DNC the same way Fox News spews the talking points of the RNC. Independent journalism is all but dead these days. It’s all propaganda, you just have to pick the flavor you like.

Reactions: Moe Ron
Well I guess we need to define “press”.
IMO the MSM are not press they are advocates and propagandists which they have every right to be. They are supposed to be keeping everybody honest. It’s not what they do report, it’s what they don’t.

That is something that needs to be redefined, what the Press is. The way I've seen everything going for the past few years they are all nothing more than entertainment sources. Therefore, not protected.

That would mean new agencies/ networks would have to be created solely for reporting information... All facts, no names used no races used ... simple information. must provide links to sources. If the source is unwilling to be named, said Source cannot be used

Turn on FOX news during the day if you get the chance. That company is spewing DNC to RanC talking points at a 50/50 ratio. I didn’t mean to infer you were clueless when it comes to the media. My point was that the media and the communist Dems in office are in fact inciting violence and with the intentions of doing so. Powerful organizations that are actively engaging in the overthrow of our nation and for which it stands, should not be shielded by the Constitution in which these people will burn if they get absolute power. Trust me when I say the Constitution would burn and be televised on these very networks.
Fair anough but I would argue they aren’t trying to overthrow our country, just Donal Trump. They had no issue going to sleep when Obama was in office. They are just sore losers. When their team is back in power, the world will be right and our country will be righteous once again.

Fair anough but I would argue they aren’t trying to overthrow our country, just Donal Trump. They had no issue going to sleep when Obama was in office. They are just sore losers. When their team is back in power, the world will be right and our country will be righteous once again.

Having O in office WAS part of the overthrow of our country, just as it would be with Creepy. That's why they were/would be quiet.

Reactions: wade2big