• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kyle - Smart A$$ reply to Thomas Binger AR Question

RMB

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2019
Lord knows everyone here is respectful of other opinion and in no way, shape or form sarcastic....But......

I am semi retired and did get to watch quite a bit of the trial. I watched when Mr. Binger was asking Kyle why he bought an AR. He (Mr. Binger) badgered Kyle about it and Kyle finally agreed that he bought it because it was "cool". While watching I kept thinking of all the sarcastic, wise a$$ and/or derogatory answers he (Kyle) could have supplied.....

I came up with a couple....

I could get ammo for it......have you tried to purchase anything other than 9MM or 223/556?
If it (the AR) is good enough for the Marines it should be good enough for me!

Any more from the rest of you?

Because what else would have enabled me to successfully defend against threats from 3 attackers firing 4 shots in 2.67 seconds?
Or connect with 4 rounds (1 of them twice) on a deranged pedophile in .74 seconds.

This is truly the most significant long term implication of this case. Key being it was a clean self defense verdict.

This case will be used in Gun law court battles to protect and preserve the AR-15 as a very good, very practical self defense weapon.

Lefty Binger types knew this and were terrified of the long term ramifications to there anti AR/anti gun agenda.

Because it's not OK to loot, burn and commit violence against the citizens of the USA... and neither the local or federal government were protecting its people, so someone had to step up. What have you done to protect the citizens of this country?

Last edited:
"Because I wanted an AR15" is all the answer that was needed to that useless line of questioning. If pressed, "because it is an effective rifle design for a broad range of purposes including self-defense, hunting and shooting sports, and the ammunition is relatively affordable."

Reactions: Pharmseller
"Because I wanted a weapon that held enough rounds, in case I had to shoot a fourth person that was trying to kill me"

Reactions: deersniper
Because blood was spilled over a document that was signed in 1776, and later amended, that guaranteed my right to own whatever kind of rifle that I want, to keep government bingers like yourself from stealing that right.

download (53).jpeg

The taking back of our Republic they starts riots and fires and we put them in forever boxes.......

Reactions: ubettcha
“Because fuck you”. Maybe throw in an obscene personal insult or two, just to spice it up a bit

Reactions: Jumper
“It’s my Constitutional Right to defend myself with it. Do you hate it just because it’s black? You sound like a racist.”

Reactions: tadawson