• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics L3 / Eotech ATPIAL / PEQ15 Civilian IR Laser **Best Prices Guaranteed**

CustomNightVision

CustomNightVisIon.com / KosherSurplus.com
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2014
Houston, TX
www.koshersurplus.com
We got a shipment of 80 Tan L3/Eotech ATPIAL. These are dated February 2021 with the latest software.

ADD TO CART PRICING and FREE SHIPPING. As usual, we will beat anyone’s price on these!

Attachments

• C826E318-AEBA-4029-82B5-CDC1174CA67A.jpeg
    C826E318-AEBA-4029-82B5-CDC1174CA67A.jpeg
    557.5 KB · Views: 142
So why has the price on these gone up $4-500? Notyour fault I know.
L3 had a change in management and now they deemed that they cannot sell products to civs cheaper than they do mil, so they had to make the prices the same.

Sucks I know especially for distributors makes them look like they are gouging but they clearly aren't.

If you want one of these units I wouldn't go elsewhere.

L3 had a change in management and now they deemed that they cannot sell products to civs cheaper than they do mil, so they had to make the prices the same.

Sucks I know especially for distributors makes them look like they are gouging but they clearly aren't.

If you want one of these units I wouldn't go elsewhere.
That's the story for the most part. After L3 sold Eotech there was a restructuring of pricing from what I understand. Thank you for your confidence Williepete. We appreciate the support and your business.

Reactions: WilliePete-