• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Ladies motivational thread

Re: Ladies motivational thread

397994_229503573853615_778848853_n.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedGoat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
1358446561_dad_uses_vacuum_to_make_daughter_a_pony_tail.gif
</div></div> DAMN! I wish I had seen that 15 years ago!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedGoat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

In this day and time some moron might turn you in to Child Protective Services for that. </div></div>
I was thinkin the same thing when I saw it! hahaha slap a neck brace on her and daddys goin to jail

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
421606_229885573815415_2000509592_n.jpg
</div></div>
Man I have seen it all now!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedGoat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

Hell, I got to fry this on my daughter!

An oldie but goodie:

redneck-mansion1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">An oldie but goodie:

redneck-mansion1.jpg

</div></div>
Hey Thats my house!!!!!! The blue one on the right

he said your dick is to small to be used as a toothpick, i should use floss instead.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grand</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
422108_10150659271203486_161761118485_9125746_1232335851_n_zps5ae39f4c.jpg
</div></div>

yup to nag you, shit out of, and have babies you are very observant, men have a dick for a reason to, but in most cases it totally useless. i find it hilarious the men feel the need to try and belittle us control us and talk shit just because i started this thread. its like I'm in grade school with a bunch of little boys that have a club with no girls allowed and they are crying because we got in any way. the only reason i ever talk shit is to respond to some one doing it to me but yet it continues. so be it. we have just as much right to be here and enjoy ourselves, and chat as any of the men.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yup to nag you, shit out of, and have babies you are very observant, men have a dick for a reason to, but in most cases it totally useless. i find it hilarious the men feel the need to try and belittle us control us and talk shit just because i started this thread. its like I'm in grade school with a bunch of little boys that have a club with no girls allowed and they are crying because we got in any way. the only reason i ever talk shit is to respond to some one doing it to me but yet it continues. so be it. we have just as much right to be here and enjoy ourselves, and chat as any of the men.</div></div>

Hit a nerve did it?

And BTW, you do not have a "right" to be here. You are a GUEST here as we all are so it may behoove you to remember that.

Nope I'm good ty for asking. Told you I think its funny

Yes I'm a guest here. And have just as much "right" to be a guest as any one else. I suport the sponsors of this sight just as much as the next person.( DTA, mile high shooting, usoptics) I have done NOTHING wrong and I have done NOTHING TO YOU . But its obvious you don't like me being here and I could care less. oh well one more person that doesn't like me, not the first, won't be the last.

I know, I know, you're a huge supporter of the sponsors. I've never heard that before.

No one said you did anything wrong, if you did something wrong you wouldn't be here. The fact that you're here confirms you've done nothing wrong.

And what gives you the impression I don't like you?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes I'm a guest here. And have just as much "right" to be a guest as any one else. I suport the sponsors of this sight just as much as the next person.( DTA, mile high shooting, usoptics) I have done NOTHING wrong and I have done NOTHING TO YOU . But its obvious you don't like me being here and I could care less. oh well one more person that doesn't like me, not the first, won't be the last. </div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know, I know, you're a huge supporter of the sponsors. I've never heard that before.

No one said you did anything wrong, if you did something wrong you wouldn't be here. The fact that you're here confirms you've done nothing wrong.

<span style="color: #CC0000"> And what gives you the impression I don't like you</span> ? </div></div> Could just be that time of the month.

I cant speak for others, Luna, but personally your thread is the first I look at when I come to Maggie's. I dont see any reason you would feel unwelcome. We do play, and play hard at times, but its all in good fun. Thicken that skin up a bit, soldierette.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes I'm a guest here. And have just as much "right" to be a guest as any one else. I suport the sponsors of this sight just as much as the next person.( DTA, mile high shooting, usoptics) I have done NOTHING wrong and I have done NOTHING TO YOU . But its obvious you don't like me being here and I could care less. oh well one more person that doesn't like me, not the first, won't be the last. </div></div>

You are really getting heated as best as I can tell. I think you are taking this personally, and I dont think it has anything to do with you. Guys are assholes to each other, all ways... all the time. If you hang here, guys will be assholes to you. Its how we are. Its what we think is funny. I havent read anything so far that seems like anything beyond what we do to each other all the time.

I have heard the doctor/dentist joke before, it is hilarious. These are the jokes that guys like. It is demeaning to women perhapse, but its a joke. It isnt real life, and men are demeaning to each other all the time like I said. Imo women who hang in areas with alot of men either get upset all the time when men behave like men, or they behave in a hyper sexual way, thinking that that is the way men want them to behave. These are both equally off putting. My suggestion, with the best of intentions, is for you to not get so upset. Take your medicine and give it back as much as you take. Your angry responses are blood in the water for any sharks who enjoy getting you upset.

Take my advice, or ignore it, its your call of course. You will also find that most men wont care enough either way. These behaviors give us a generally thicker skin. I offer this advice in the spirit of "internet level" friendship, from someone you will never meet, and isnt trying to get in your pants.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pok</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes I'm a guest here. And have just as much "right" to be a guest as any one else. I suport the sponsors of this sight just as much as the next person.( DTA, mile high shooting, usoptics) I have done NOTHING wrong and I have done NOTHING TO YOU . But its obvious you don't like me being here and I could care less. oh well one more person that doesn't like me, not the first, won't be the last. </div></div>

You are really getting heated as best as I can tell. I think you are taking this personally, and I dont think it has anything to do with you. Guys are assholes to each other, all ways... all the time. If you hang here, guys will be assholes to you. Its how we are. Its what we think is funny. I havent read anything so far that seems like anything beyond what we do to each other all the time.

I have heard the doctor/dentist joke before, it is hilarious. These are the jokes that guys like. It is demeaning to women perhapse, but its a joke. It isnt real life, and men are demeaning to each other all the time like I said. Imo women who hang in areas with alot of men either get upset all the time when men behave like men, or they behave in a hyper sexual way, thinking that that is the way men want them to behave. These are both equally off putting. My suggestion, with the best of intentions, is for you to not get so upset. Take your medicine and give it back as much as you take. Your angry responses are blood in the water for any sharks who enjoy getting you upset.

Take my advise, or ignore it, its your call of course. You will also find that most men wont care enough either way. These behaviors give us a generally thicker skin. I offer this advice in the spirit of "internet level" friendship, from someone you will never meet, <span style="color: #CC0000">and isnt trying to get in your pants </span> . </div></div>

Bwahahahaha..come on Pok, you know thats not the way men are.
blush.gif
laugh.gif
cool.gif
Everything else is pretty spot on, however.

vthEeSd.jpg

Luna: Keep shooting and keep posting. You're GTG in my book.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes I'm a guest here. And have just as much "right" to be a guest as any one else. I suport the sponsors of this sight just as much as the next person.( DTA, mile high shooting, usoptics) I have done NOTHING wrong and I have done NOTHING TO YOU . But its obvious you don't like me being here and I could care less. oh well one more person that doesn't like me, not the first, won't be the last. </div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know, I know, you're a huge supporter of the sponsors. I've never heard that before.

<span style="color: #CC0000"> And what gives you the impression I don't like you</span> ? </div></div> Could just be that time of the month.

I cant speak for others, Luna, but personally your thread is the first I look at when I come to Maggie's. I dont see any reason you would feel unwelcome. We do play, and play hard at times, but its all in good fun. Thicken that skin up a bit, soldierette. </div></div>

Someone is DEFINATELY on their period and its not Luna ...
Cranberry shots with Tito's vodka for everyone!!!!!My treat

Maybe if Luna and I made out and posted pics the boys would calm down? lmao

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes I'm a guest here. And have just as much "right" to be a guest as any one else. I suport the sponsors of this sight just as much as the next person.( DTA, mile high shooting, usoptics) I have done NOTHING wrong and I have done NOTHING TO YOU . But its obvious you don't like me being here and I could care less. oh well one more person that doesn't like me, not the first, won't be the last. </div></div>

Hell girl keep it going. I like it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: runningwithscissor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes I'm a guest here. And have just as much "right" to be a guest as any one else. I suport the sponsors of this sight just as much as the next person.( DTA, mile high shooting, usoptics) I have done NOTHING wrong and I have done NOTHING TO YOU . But its obvious you don't like me being here and I could care less. oh well one more person that doesn't like me, not the first, won't be the last. </div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know, I know, you're a huge supporter of the sponsors. I've never heard that before.

I cant speak for others, Luna, but personally your thread is the first I look at when I come to Maggie's. I dont see any reason you would feel unwelcome. We do play, and play hard at times, but its all in good fun. Thicken that skin up a bit, soldierette. </div></div>

Maybe if Luna and I made out and posted pics the boys would calm down? lmao</div></div>

So you're on your period too? Great, coinciding cycles.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: runningwithscissor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Maybe if Luna and I made out and posted pics the boys would calm down? lmao</div></div>

I like where this is headed

yes i was getting heated, and i was having a terrible day. I had the rest of the day cool off. me getting heated really had little to do with the hide it just transferred to here.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pok</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes I'm a guest here. And have just as much "right" to be a guest as any one else. I suport the sponsors of this sight just as much as the next person.( DTA, mile high shooting, usoptics) I have done NOTHING wrong and I have done NOTHING TO YOU . But its obvious you don't like me being here and I could care less. oh well one more person that doesn't like me, not the first, won't be the last. </div></div>

Take my advice, or ignore it, its your call of course. You will also find that most men wont care enough either way. These behaviors give us a generally thicker skin. I offer this advice in the spirit of "internet level" friendship, from someone you will never meet, and isnt trying to get in your pants. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: runningwithscissor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes I'm a guest here. And have just as much "right" to be a guest as any one else. I suport the sponsors of this sight just as much as the next person.( DTA, mile high shooting, usoptics) I have done NOTHING wrong and I have done NOTHING TO YOU . But its obvious you don't like me being here and I could care less. oh well one more person that doesn't like me, not the first, won't be the last. </div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know, I know, you're a huge supporter of the sponsors. I've never heard that before.

So you're on your period too? Great, coinciding cycles. </div></div>

You're right, we should behave.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
531534_525789284110804_1341023269_n.jpg
</div></div>

As long as I'm done, I'm ok with that!

Judgeing from what hes looking at, this one may not be ghey. Just so you know we love and ACCEPT you, Luna... and on the right one for the rest of us.
emo69.gif

Future-SMU-defensive-back-Myles-Crosby-Calvin-Klein.jpg

Myles Crosby is a male model. If you haven’t seen him yet, the odds were that you would very soon. The 18-year-old has modeled for Calvin Klein and is allegedly “ranked” as the 11th best male model in the world.

Future SMU defensive back Myles Crosby — Calvin Klein
Yet now you almost certainly won’t see Crosby on any billboards or magazine ads, at least for the next four years. There’s a good reason for that: Crosby is turning down modeling fame and likely fortune to chase his dream to be a Division I college football player.

[Join Rivals' National Signing Day live chat, all day Wednesday]

As reported by the Dallas Morning News, Crosby, a senior at Colleyville (Texas) Heritage High, is expected to sign a national letter of intent with SMU on Wednesday. The defensive back racked up 118 tackles and two forced fumbles in 2012 and gained a reputation for being a hard hitting safety.

That’s what June Jones and the SMU staff will expect of Crosby when he suits up for the Mustangs, too, even if playing that way could lead to unintended negative consequences for any potential modeling future after his college career comes to a close.

“The stereotypical model is a lot softer than I am,” Crosby told the Morning News.