• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Lake City New brass question

aberbaseball7

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2010
Wichita Falls tx
I recently bought 200pcs of new unprimed, uncrimped lake city brass for my AR15. Just seeing what others think of this brass to use for general shooting. No match shooting but I will be tuning my loads to get the best from the components I will be using.

Re: Lake City New brass question

I use the Shit out of L/C brass of course for 600 yrds I uniform pockets and flash hole debur. I would just load and shoot if I had a NATO chamber for general shooting. If i had a match rifle chamber I'd check it for fit b4 I'd load them.

Re: Lake City New brass question

LC Brass is good stuff. Big +1 on the flash holes if looking for accuracy! Some of them are so bad I have to de-bur the flash hole just to get them to fit in a superswager. I buy all once fired. There's typically a handfull of duds /k, but that's fine considering the price. Keep them sorted; once I start to get a couple split necks in a batch, they get used at places where I can't collect brass.