• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Land whale wants FAA to force airlines to give her a free second seat....

I hat do you think about those weight loss drugs like ozempic?
My wife is a nurse practitioner and almost never prescribes weight loss meds or gastric bypass surgery. She has only seen marginal success with either and most were only a temporary improvement with an eventual complete rebound to previous conditions or worse.

She has had orders of magnitude more success with “prescribing” some form of low carb diet(I also always scream about eliminating all high-linoleic acid seed oils) and some sort of resistance training

Reactions: Bender
How exactly does such a person become a “influencer“?? Influencer of what? Who would want to follow her lead and the choices she’s made? Oh yeah, I forgot who got ”elected” president and that a few million people actually voted for him and still admit it. Never mind.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Just being "up" is good, with a lot of weight, it gets very hard on the joints. Even if you are doing activities like in a garden, weeding, tie up your tomato and other "tall" plants, you are up and doing. If you don't have that ability, apartment or something, get yourself a stationary bicycle. I actually saw someone makes a switch where you must peddle to keep the TV on.

The key is to do something, be active and eat "normal".
When one of my older friends would talk health to others, he would point to his feet and say,
Dr Left and Dr Right

I hat do you think about those weight loss drugs like ozempic?
Funny that. I was put on ozempic for diabetes. It's been part of my 'journey'

It's really cool that it kills your appetite, but it made me so sick, I had no energy to do anything. Like I can not eat for a day appetite killed. I have a lot of issues admitting I failed in weight loss, but ozempic really seems to be a good thing. Those side effects are not for the timid though. Part of the reason I'm doing surgery is my medication is like a 6 course meal.

But That motivates me..
NO more metformin
No more ozempic
Hit 7.5 A1C
Maybe I'll have a solid shit one day...(TMI?)

And yeah, surgery has been a hard choice because of what @The D mentioned. Lots of work on diet and exercise so I don't short circuit surgery. It's 6 months out and tons of behavior modification along with diet.

All I'll say is I fuck8ng hate diabetes and I will bust my ass to go into remission. Final weight: 0 fucks given. But get me off these meds and healthy enough so i can run around with you assholes in the field. (No running, yet, but I'm out there)

:priceless

Does that mean that I could qualify for a first class upgrade with a 34” waist on the same principle?

Need my personal space too. Lol

Reactions: lash
Funny that. I was put on ozempic for diabetes. It's been part of my 'journey'

It's really cool that it kills your appetite, but it made me so sick, I had no energy to do anything. Like I can not eat for a day appetite killed. I have a lot of issues admitting I failed in weight loss, but ozempic really seems to be a good thing. Those side effects are not for the timid though. Part of the reason I'm doing surgery is my medication is like a 6 course meal.

But That motivates me..
NO more metformin
No more ozempic
Hit 7.5 A1C
Maybe I'll have a solid shit one day...(TMI?)

And yeah, surgery has been a hard choice because of what @The D mentioned. Lots of work on diet and exercise so I don't short circuit surgery. It's 6 months out and tons of behavior modification along with diet.

All I'll say is I fuck8ng hate diabetes and I will bust my ass to go into remission. Final weight: 0 fucks given. But get me off these meds and healthy enough so i can run around with you assholes in the field. (No running, yet, but I'm out there)

:priceless
Yeah, weight or waist Measurment is simply a means of tracking, not a goal specifically. I look at my resting heart rate and recovery for tracking my fitness and what I can lift in clean/jerks and snatch for general athleticism. I can’t take the knocks of rugby anymore and my sports are mountain biking, tennis and trying to stay inside Bender when I call her by another girl’s name. 😂

I dont agree with @ManUtdManiac on much of anything.. but hes right. Find a apartment building or something with a several-story stairwell and hit them sons of bitches until you can't lift your feet no more, then do it again the next day.. and the day after that.. etc. Cut yourself down to 1 normal-sized meal per day of say, baked chicken and turnips for example, while jogging/running stairs and I guarantee you'll shred the weight off like nothing you ever seen.
Its at least 80 if not 90% diet, and 10-20% exercise. If you're burning wayy more cals than you take in, you absolutely will lose weight. I know, easier said than done for those who are up in age... so consider getting on the juice(testosterone replacement therapy), you'll feel just as good if not better than you did at 20 years old once the doc dials in your test levels properly. Im 100% getting on TRT when I get older. Probably the day I hit 35 I'm gone see about a Dr. letting me get on the legal roids. Some docs will hook you up with HGH too... Thats how Stallone looks the way he does at alzheimers grandpa age - TRT + HGH...

TRT needs a LOT of medical monitoring. It comes with real side effects and HGH even more so.

Look, Nature is a bitch and she gets her dues one way or another. The best way to maintain healthy T levels is hard weights and positive stress on the mind. Learning new things, finding new ways to be competitive and mentally engaged, and a decent
diet. We will all get weak but the game is making Father Time work hard to get us.

One caution--a lot of us throw ourselves into things. EASE into exercise. They only thing worse than a hard workout is a self injury. Marathon not sprint

TRT needs a LOT of medical monitoring. It comes with real side effects and HGH even more so.

Look, Nature is a bitch and she gets her dues one way or another. The best way to maintain healthy T levels is hard weights and positive stress on the mind. Learning new things, finding new ways to be competitive and mentally engaged, and a decent
diet. We will all get weak but the game is making Father Time work hard to get us.
Have you ever done a cycle?
Ive strongly considered it many times.. but Im still so young I dont wanna fuck my endocrine system, not yet anyway LOL.. I know it can be done without too many permanent negative side effects with proper post cycle therapy but.. as you said, it requires a lot of attention to detail to be done right. Aint quite ready to take that step yet.. not for a long while.

Good night, I have been out of it a long time.

well I read that the old weight from the FAA was in fact 175... I dont think my company ever used that number though, I remember 184 and 189, but we also are/were counting every passenger having a carry on, which I think the min FAA weights dont actually account for.

-60. So far. Even can do a 5k walking as well as 4 miles hiking. And yes everything you said is what to do. I'm having surgery in Dec to get a Jumpstart and stop the yo you.

But my point was I do not understand these influencers. I find it embarasing every day. I avoid photos, people. I dread conferences because everyone thiks fat=stupid. It's persuasive, so I don't get the 'YOU MUST CATER TO ME AS A FAT PERSON'. I'd rather just not be fat. While I have some strikes against me, there are things I can control. Like I said, the concept of 'cater to me' is so alien...

The doc did say go easy on the stairs for now though....those knees are running on fumes rofl
Congratulations o the first 60.

I dont have a weight problem, but I've foung most problems like yours really need ,pre tha just deleting this or adding that.

You need to make a mental change that leads to a total 'Lifestyle Change'. That could involve a lot, like giving up a friend that negatively impacts your new lifestyle. "Aw comon Doc, hone just one piece of my chocolate cake."

Yeah, weight or waist Measurment is simply a means of tracking, not a goal specifically. I look at my resting heart rate and recovery for tracking my fitness and what I can lift in clean/jerks and snatch for general athleticism. I can’t take the knocks of rugby anymore and my sports are mountain biking, tennis and trying to stay inside Bender when I call her by another girl’s name. 😂
I’m glad i live in your head tranny.
8F10A680-AB0B-49CC-BB05-BB86D67D5574.jpeg