• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Lapua 308 brass - free to someone who NEEDS it!

blarsonewu

Sergeant
Banned !
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2014
Have some lapua 308 brass that I do not need and I would like to get in good with the reloading gods as I am almost out of primers and need a miracle! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

In all seriousness, Iā€™m sick of this shortage on EVERYTHING and found 200 lapua 308 cases in my supplies. Not sure how many firings are on it, probably around 5. Itā€™s in good condition though. Also have 80 -178 elds that can go with it.

I really want this to go to someone who actually needs it. Not even someone whoā€™s new into reloading, but just needs brass and canā€™t find it or is having a hard time with current prices if everything! If you are just collecting stuff to collect please keep goin. Thanks guys!

text 509-237-1803 anytime. Iā€™ll throw it all in a flat rate box and get it out to ya.

Gone! That was quick. Glad itā€™ll be put to good use, thanks guys!