• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Large companies to quite supporting

Ok, last one, maybe 🤔
1610499441540.jpeg

Reactions: Josh1978
I've seen someone mention Apple but there are other companies I intend to quit supporting. Let me know if you know of more.

1. Amazon (Just closed & more simple than FB)
2. Google (I've switched to Duckduckgo)
3. Apple
4. Twitter (quit)
5. Marriott (will not use in future)
AT&T
Walmart
Ford Motor Company
JPMorgan/Chase Bank

I know I'm just one person and my boycotts won't put anyone out of business.

But I do what I want with my money.

In addition to not spending money at Dicks, I also have not done any business with REI, Black Rifle, or Benchmade since they made statements that don't align with my beliefs and 2A.
I look at it like this; By myself, I'll not bankrupt anyone, but I can have a role in helping to shrink their bottom line, but also, they're not going to profit from me and use my money against me. It's all about standing on principle, even if it costs a little. Look what has happened to facebook and twitter's value since last weekend. Collectively, they're down 51 BILLION dollars. Our side wields power, should we choose to exercise it.

Booting Trump cost Facebook and Twitter $51 billion combined market value. Why? Because people left the platforms. $5 billion of that was a loss to Twitter, and Dorsey came out shortly after and said Twitter had set a dangerous precedent (obviously trying to save face with share holders). Boycotting can have an effect.
Something to think about is canceling Amazon prime. It is a direct economic hit of one hundred dollars for each person that does it. It is not speculative market value, but direct income. Food for thought

I look at it like this; By myself, I'll not bankrupt anyone, but I can have a role in helping to shrink their bottom line, but also, they're not going to profit from me and use my money against me. It's all about standing on principle, even if it costs a little. Look what has happened to facebook and twitter's value since last weekend. Collectively, they're down 51 BILLION dollars. Our side wields power, should we choose to exercise it.
Crazy thing is, every time I decide I won't do business with someone (P&G, Target, Dunkin, FB, etc) it turns out that I'm already not doing business with them. They probably know that I am a demographic that they have already lost; and they have no reason to cater to me. It takes effort to remember who your not going to give your money to. Worth it in my opinion, but most people are too lazy to sweat the details. Those that aren't have probably worked it out already. Virtue signaling has been proven to work with the sheeple, so they will continue to do it. Not to mention the thumbs up or down they will get from the gaslighting mainstream media.

• Haha
Reactions: 4thstreet
Crazy thing is, every time I decide I won't do business with someone (P&G, Target, Dunkin, FB, etc) it turns out that I'm already not doing business with them. They probably know that I am a demographic that they have already lost; and they have no reason to cater to me. It takes effort to remember who your not going to give your money to. Worth it in my opinion, but most people are too lazy to sweat the details. Those that aren't have probably worked it out already. Virtue signaling has been proven to work with the sheeple, so they will continue to do it. Not to mention the thumbs up or down they will get from the gaslighting mainstream media.
I will grammar nazi first. It's you're. Ha! Beet you too it.

I won't eat oreo's anymore after a certain 'woke' commercial from last year. Now I'm stuck with the shitty off brand cookies which to be honest, aren't really worth eating, but hey, didn't need oreo's anyway. Proctor and Gamble has been in the forefront too with pushing the agenda. But when it comes to it, almost (or maybe not almost) all major companies have their morals seriously compromised. There's this list of companies who support directly and indirectly to planned parenthood and its rather shocking. https://familycouncil.org/?page_id=14547

Reactions: Aftermath
I won't eat oreo's anymore after a certain 'woke' commercial from last year. Now I'm stuck with the shitty off brand cookies which to be honest, aren't really worth eating, but hey, didn't need oreo's anyway. Proctor and Gamble has been in the forefront too with pushing the agenda. But when it comes to it, almost (or maybe not almost) all major companies have their morals seriously compromised. There's this list of companies who support directly and indirectly to planned parenthood and its rather shocking. https://familycouncil.org/?page_id=14547
Do you have a site that lists similar for anti-2A?

Hi,

Shit..lets keep it directly related to 2A....Lets look at how S&W becoming "woke" back in the late 90s has affected their business, lolol....

NONE NONE NONE....and that was DIRECTLY involving 2A rights.....

Sincerely,
Theis
About a decade ago I called up dad and asked him why we don't buy anything S&W, I couldn't remember why. He said he would have to call me back because he couldn't remember either. 10 minutes later he said that we boycotted over S&W playing ball with the Clinton administration during their gun bans. We had boycotted them so long that we didn't even remember why. Hell, at one point I boycotted almost the entire chip isle (that one got out of hand). Some of us do avoid all shit companies that stab us in the back. The real question is how do we get the normies to actually get on board and quit giving these assholes money?

Consumers/addicts and their dealers. Some dealers control their corner/market and act like you are important to them. When they know that the addicts are ever multiplying and a few individuals are not that important. Once the crips/bloods gain control of the majority portion of the block/market no amount of intervention will stop the snowball from rolling.
Ask Bill Gates about the government splitting up his business. Ask the guy that just gave $50 billion to his ex.
While someone posted that a couple companies lost stock value. There's no competition to take up their loss. I bet that many of the big dogs went full in on the down price. It will bounce back in a month and they will put $$$$$ in the bank

The intent is not to somehow topple the company, but rather to give their stakeholders and board members pause. They are publicly traded companies and have to answer to their stock holders. If their market value and bottom line are effect by taking such political action, it deters them them from taking such political action again. This on top of the fact that it draws further attention to calls of taking anti-trust and anti-monopoly action against them. Even if boycotting only has a small percent chance of effecting things, that is better than a 0% chance of changing anything by not boycotting. If you do nothing then nothing will happen. If you do something then at least there is a chance for change. Additionally, it is a matter of principle not supporting companies who are actively trying to undermine our constitutional rights....

Reactions: Secondistic
When it comes to companies that make a product, I tend to agree entirely with the idea of why cant everyone just stop whining and do their job. (In other words, Apple doesn't need to take a political stance, just sell smartphones) I fall in to the category that wakes up every morning wondering if the world is just getting more messed up by the minute or if I am just paying attention to it more as I get older. But one thing that has been on my mind a great deal as of late is making sure I only do business with the companies that stand for the things I stand for. The first problem I have run into is how do you identify these companies, the second is who decides why a company is good or bad, and the third is, who is left to do business with?

A simple illustration is everyone on here is doing business with a shitty company. If you can't use Google (Every Android Device-Google Play) or Apple (All iPhones-App Store) because of their tracking, censorship, far left position, other BS to lengthy to mention, then how are you even on this site. That isn't meant as a challenge, but where do we turn when these companies are so deeply rooted in our ability to simply live day to day that their use is unavoidable. In this case, identifying the company is easy, but who is left becomes an issue. There is no competitor who can offer a smart phone service. You can use other browsers but in the, simply having the phone supports these companies.

Regarding the second issue, who decides what companies to do business with becomes problematic as well. S&W and BLCC are two good examples. S&W screwed up big time years ago but what is their position now. I only point this out as noteworthy because if your goal is to transform a company you have to pay attention to today as much as the past. In other words, if you refuse to do business with someone for all eternity because they had a poor stance in the past, they really have no incentive to improve. Its the same way you raise a dog, rewards AND punishments. Using only one or the other leaves the dog confused and unlikely to improve. The other company, BLCC, as far as I can see simply took the stance of, we are just hear to sell coffee we don't support any specific position, and were crucified for it. I never have drank BRCC brand, never cared for it, but were is the line. Should the stance be "Don't support anyone and I'll do business with you," or "demand that you take a political position before I will do business with you."

I think I would align with many here in that I would like to see a listing of those companies that are good All-American, Spirit of Freedom companies, so when I am looking to make a purchase I can put the money in the hands of good people. Short of such a list, the only way I can see that being possible is small town business, because it seems clear that anyone doing any global business is already lost. First look at who the final owner of these businesses are (as others have mentioned) and then look at their consumer base, 75 million American Patriots vs. 75 million sheep and their 1 billion friends from other civilized countries where freedom is not paramount. Americans Patriots don't rank high when they consider their total source of income.

The intent is not to somehow topple the company, but rather to give their stakeholders and board members pause. They are publicly traded companies and have to answer to their stock holders. If their market value and bottom line are effect by taking such political action, it deters them them from taking such political action again. This on top of the fact that it draws further attention to calls of taking anti-trust and anti-monopoly action against them. Even if boycotting only has a small percent chance of effecting things, that is better than a 0% chance of changing anything by not boycotting. If you do nothing then nothing will happen. If you do something then at least there is a chance for change. Additionally, it is a matter of principle not supporting companies who are actively trying to undermine our constitutional rights....
Right on. If libtard companies want to spend money to get libtard politicians elected, at least the aren't spending my dollars.

Hi,

The issue is that companies have long figured out that "Conservatives" and boycotting do not go hand in hand, it is sad but true.

We all want to just preach to the choir about what needs to be done but it never gets done.

Conservatives be like "How dare FB do this and that" yet when you ask them have they deleted their FB page it is "No because I need to keep in contact with abc, xyz".

Conservatives by like "Boycott jkl conglomerate then said conglomerate offers 2.5% off something and conservatives be like "Well it put money back in my families pocket".

List goes on....

SHIT, look at how many firearm INDUSTY websites and forums are sleeping with the enemy in regards to their host packages and server packages....because those host and packages are how they make money on click through ads, those host and packages are CHEAP compared to private hosting, etc etc.....
CONSERVATIVES are sadly more about the dollar than the PRINCIPLE and that is why businesses nor the gov fear us.

Sincerely,
Theis
That is the main problem. Govnt no longer fears the people. It’s no longer by the people for the people. When the govnt fears its citizens, it’s a free and just country. When the citizens fear the govnt, they are not citizens but disposable subjects, and tyranny rules.

Any other companies to add to this? Bed bath & beyond, wayfair, kohls are a couple.

Consumers/addicts and their dealers. Some dealers control their corner/market and act like you are important to them. When they know that the addicts are ever multiplying and a few individuals are not that important. Once the crips/bloods gain control of the majority portion of the block/market no amount of intervention will stop the snowball from rolling.
Ask Bill Gates about the government splitting up his business. Ask the guy that just gave $50 billion to his ex.
While someone posted that a couple companies lost stock value. There's no competition to take up their loss. I bet that many of the big dogs went full in on the down price. It will bounce back in a month and they will put $$$$$ in the bank
Buy the FKN Dip. Invest in these companies, the ones that pay dividends. Be an asshole shareholder, fill up their inbox, vote on their corporate matters when they mail you shit. May not make a difference but enough conservatives buy into a company you could sway it as a activist group. Take the lefts methods and turn the tables on them.

Attachments

• 1611287145288.png
    1611287145288.png
    267.9 KB · Views: 27