• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Larue PredatAR AR10 Trijicon VCOG ! ! !

drafter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2013
North Carolina
This Larue/VCOG is in mint condition, just under 200 rounds thru it. Safe queen, I don't shoot much but collect a TON. Located near Raleigh, NC and I MUCH prefer a face to face sell, but will ship if it doesn't sell local first.
It comes as listed below, the Atlas bipod pictured DOES NOT come with it.
Price the rifle, the VCOG and then the extras which were another $500.00.
The price is the price, it's not negotiable, it's firm. i'm not broke, out of work or getting a divorce.
Larue PredatAR AR-10
Trijicon VCOG
Surefire brake
Precision Reflex 853-002 AR10 PRI Big Latch (charging handle) new in pack.
Larue Picatinny Rail Section LT762X12-2 There are 2 on gun, 2 new in pack.
Larue OBR/PredatAR Sling Adapter LT790
Larue mags (3) $80.00 each

If you're a serious buyer I can email you the ser. #'s.

$3,500.00

I might entertain trades but I'm really not in the market for anything, so it would really have to knock my socks off.

Attachments

• IMG_3747.JPG
    IMG_3747.JPG
    540.4 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
It's the 16" barrel and here's pic of VCOG case. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• IMG_3764.JPG
    IMG_3764.JPG
    563.9 KB · Views: 38
Bump.
This is $5,500.00+ in weaponry for $3,500.00. Good deal for someone in the market for a perfect AR with a perfect VCOG and other goodies.
Not going any lower on price but will ship and split costs with buyer. And this'll be the last bump, I'm hesitant to sell and I don't need $$$ anyway. I just have more weapons than safes to keep them in.

IMG_3823.JPG