• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Larue Stealth

ARP

Predators NightMare
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2008
Greenwood, AR
I recently bought a new Larue Tactical Stealth 18 inch upper from JasonK and built it up into a comp gun. I am hoping to get to do some "3 Gun" or tactical comp type of shooting with this in the near future.

Some of the goodies. Most was bought from guys on here.

Larue Tactical Stealth 18 inch Upper
TA01NSN ACOG
Larue irondot with Pride Fowler Dot
Daniel Defense 1 O'Clock rail
Larue BUIS
JARD trigger but have a Geissele trigger inbound this week
VLTOR collapsible stock
Stubby vertical grip
Magpul MIAD grip
ERGO rail covers
Harris bipod W Notched legs and PodLock on a Larue bipod adapter

I haven't even fired a single round through this thing yet
smile.gif

Re: Larue Stealth

Thanks for letting me have it jasonK.

What kind of mount do you have on the ACOG? Any way to get BUIS behind the ACOG? Pretty slick looking setup, I am looking to do something similar with a short barrel minus the doctor sight.

I wanted to put the red dot back behind the bolt to make sure to prevent any brass from possibly hitting it. As you are aware an ACOG has a very short eye relief so you can't put it too far up the rail and still see through it. If you put the red dot further up the rails then a BUIS could be put behind the ACOG, but with this particular setup of mine with the flip sights both being rail mounted and the fact that you can't co-witness through a 4x ACOG then they won't see any use unless the ACOG goes down and if it goes down then I would be pulling it off the rifle.