• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LaRue Tactical...

mjwoodland

Private
Minuteman
Aug 30, 2010
SC
A couple weeks ago I ordered a item from LaRue Tactical. The item ordered arrived on Friday and last night I was talking with my friend about the package. While on Skype I asked her to show me the package and came to the conclusion that my order was mixed up with someone else. So I asked her to open it and ensure its what I ordered. To my surprise in the package was my ordered item and some items they packed without my knowledge (DVD, Season Salt, Bumper Sticker, and beer opening tool). Just wanted to share this with everyone since this establishment impressed me in more ways than one. Keep up the good work LaRue Tactical and you have a dedicated customer here.

SFC Woodland
U.S. Army

Re: LaRue Tactical...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: remington1shot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> To my surprise in the package was my ordered item and some items they packed without my knowledge (DVD, Season Salt, Bumper Sticker, and beer opening tool). Just wanted to share this with everyone since this establishment impressed me in more ways than one. Keep up the good work LaRue Tactical and you have a dedicated customer here.
</div></div>

It's called lipstick on a pig, or you know when you go to a convention and they hand out bags with items you'll likely never use. What was the item you ordered?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stacyp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Popcorn Please...........
The show is about to start. </div></div>
2gL5I.gif

You know, I don't have much experience with Larue other than the threads I've read on here. I have only made two orders and that was for bi pods.

I don't own any Larue rifles. But I will tell you my experience with them with my two small orders went flawless and they were pleasant to deal with.

I wouldn't know Mark Larue if I saw him so there is nothing intended here other than my experience with them.

Just sayin!!!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fUTDU3Zj6I0"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fUTDU3Zj6I0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dagsta</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I wouldn't know Mark Larue if I saw him so there is nothing intended here other than my experience with them.

Just sayin!!! </div></div>

Funny that you'd say that. We were sitting at a picnic table eating lunch at a big 3 gun match at Rockcastle in KY last year, and a guy sat down and started talking about the stage he'd just shot. After talking a while, one of the guys with me said, "Sorry, I didn't catch your name." Sure enough, it was Mark. I know some here don't like him for their own reasons, but he seemed like a decent guy to me, and I like some of his gear. The BBQ he fed everyone for two days was outstanding.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fUTDU3Zj6I0"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fUTDU3Zj6I0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

Is it possible to laugh so hard you have an aneurysm?

There has not been any factual information stating that you could die as a result of an aneurysm from laughing too hard. But--you could possibly choke to death if you are eating and laughing at the same time.

(I'm sure[pretty sure] he's a good guy. But that's funny.)

I dont think the problem is the actual company of Larue so much as it is the person, Mark Larue. He is extremely abrasive and his ego is about the size of Texas. While his products are nice, they are unchanged in many years. They just keep piling in the "free stuff" to make you feel special. LIttle do you know, you ARE paying for that with the price of his mounts.

Some of their products are great, but when you have Mark come on this site to stir up some shit with Frank over a video..... that is crap. He needs to take a more professional approach on the internet, in person he is not bad.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stacyp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Popcorn Please...........
The show is about to start.</div></div>

ROFLMAO...that ain't no shit, and I was thinking the very same thing after I read the OPs post. LoL!

OH, and GREAT video, Shank!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Red_SC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Funny that you'd say that. We were sitting at a picnic table eating lunch at a big 3 gun match at Rockcastle in KY last year, and a guy sat down and started talking about the stage he'd just shot. After talking a while, one of the guys with me said, "Sorry, I didn't catch your name." Sure enough, it was Mark. I know some here don't like him for their own reasons, but he seemed like a decent guy to me, and I like some of his gear. The BBQ he fed everyone for two days was outstanding. </div></div>

Tell him you have an issue with one of his products or question it's cost and reliability and see if he remains friendly and outgoing... He takes it personally when it wasn't intended as an assault on his character but just an issue with a product.

I thought that you weren't even allowed to type the "L" word on here!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mhp Trooper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great products in larue, </div></div>

Question his products or claims and see where it gets you!
whistle.gif

great products they shipped me some things in my package one of the fine grils from tex. i did not complain about it!!!!!!!!!!!!