• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Laser Rangefinder - Sig, Leica, other?

NiteQwill

Best to jump high, and far!
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2012
Uncle Sam's Bottom
I have an older Vortex LRF that I'm looking to upgrade and I'm looking for experienced suggestions. Preference for those LRFs that work/link with a Kestrel.

I'm debating between a Sig KILO3000BDX, Sig 2400ABS, Leica 2800, or similar.

As for pricing, the best I've seen for the Kilo3000 is $890. Any tips for any place cheaper?

Thanks team.

I ended up with a Gunwerk BR2500 after two Leicas... probably the odd ball out but the first had an issue with the led lighting of the reticle. Leica said send it back. I did. The second one showed up without the front door cover. Both were 2700B’s. Leica again said send it back. I did and moved on. I loved the compact size... I did not get lucky with the QC

I love my Vortex Fury HD 5000’s. They were $860 plus tax on cyber Monday. I‘ve never gotten behind the Sig Kilo3000BDX but the Bluetooth feature would be awesome when hooked up to a Kestrel. When I put a pretty penny forth I like the peace of mind knowing that if I break it, it will get fixed or replaced.

Reactions: NiteQwill
The Leica 2800.com, 3500.com and the TerrapinX were on my short list. Ended up getting the TerrapinX which arrived today and quickly linked to the Kestrel.