• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Last HR Match of 2014 on 8/23/14

DocB

Minuteman
Jan 14, 2004
CSG
Good day,

It's the last one of the year! I didn't let this announcement sneak up on me, the keyboard died last night. Practice day on 8/22, match on 8/23. We've moved this match up so everyone can enjoy the three day weekend over Labor Day.

Matches are near Auburn/Opelika AL. Short COF is five rounds each @ 600, 800, 900 and 1k at a 1 MOA bullseye worth 10 points, a 2 MOA scoring ring worth 5 points. No sighters and no wind flags. Three rifle classes. If you would like the full schedule and rules, please send me a PM with your FIRST and LAST name along with your email address.

Thanks,
DocB

Good day,

All PMs/emails have a response. Please let me know if you haven't received a confirmation.

Thanks,
DocB

Good day,

All PMs and emails have a reply.

Thanks,
DocB

Good day,

O.K, most PMs and most emails have a response. Only one sent to the guy who sent four ;-) in two days. I wasn't able to log in last night due to computer problems.

BTW, spoke to OSOK and the road is in good shape with the fun slippery spots.

Thanks,
DocB

Last edited:
Good day,

It was the last match and it was Hot! An amazing turnout for August, we wish to thank everyone for their participation and patience. Match results will be out in the morning, computer already crashed once and I'm tired.

Rumors are true, HR will have a new category next year, the schedule won't be the same, either. Details are being worked out and will be released with next years schedule or shortly thereafter.

Another update tomorrow,
DocB

Good day,

Match results went out just after noon today. Please allow 24 hours for you ISP to deliver them before letting me know you didn't receive them.

Thanks for your patience,
DocB