• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Last Weekend of Summer

Tucker301

Groundskeeper
Banned !
Feb 13, 2015
Southern VA
Are you going to miss it?

PS4wSMI.gif

This far south the next season I'll notice is crawfish season. It'll be "summer" until probably Thanksgiving, which might feel like Fall, maybe.

Still 100+ daily here. I can't wait til it cools off & we see 70s & 80s in the winter. When it reaches 100+ again it'll be summer again. I can still hang in the pool & fire up the grill / smoker while drinking cold beer. Life is tough.

It's already getting down to low 40's at night here, and the wind is picking up. It already snowed in Cody, WY.

Always look forward to fall and winter here. All my targets become visible and accessible. Plus, I'm not swatting bugs with sweat running in my eyes.

48 on the way in this morning. Got a Tornado warning for my area that didn't materialize, but it got nasty as hell for about an hour and a half. High winds, trees and limbs down, lighting and thunder along with big heavy pelting rain. Few impressi;) squalls on the way in as well. Feels more like killing season now.

Snowing at Elk Mountain east of Laramie, WY. It's snowing in Yellowstone National Park as well. Winter is coming fast here, trees are turning here in Cheyenne.

We had a great start to September. Cool nights and comfortable days like it was when I was a kid. Mid to upper 80s coming up for the next week or so with little to no chances for rain.
I've got about 2 grand on the lawn, just waiting for better days.

Except for a few weeks, its been a really mild summer overall in southern California, and it definitely appears to be turning for the better.

Two hour drive to work lately, I get to enjoy the critter parade running across the road in front of me, and on the way home I get to see the trees changing color.i like the fall season best.

Haha we have 3 more months of summer! I'm ready for cooler weather, bunch of fence to build and trees to clear.