• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Late nights. . .

Re: Late nights. . .

Father and son team is hard to top, and makes for priceless experiences and memories. It doesn't get any better then that. It's a shame you have to stay so late to work on ....
laugh.gif

That's pretty cool. Not sure your son's age, but he looks late teens early twenties. That's a pretty special time to have them interested in what you're doing, good for you.

-SBS

I run my small cnc shop with my 19 year old son. I love it. Can't think of anyone better to teach my hard won knowledge to. We often work late nights together. He helps make it seem like a lot shorter day.

Glad to hear the next generation of LongRifles inc. taking to it well.
I'm sure there is a lot to learn but I think he has the right teacher.

God bless

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: C. Dixon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Especially now that I have my son working for me.

He's taking to it well.

Fun stuff.

C.</div></div>

Livin' the dream!!

The great part about owning your own business, is you get to work half days

and pick whatever 12 hours you want to work!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brutas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The great part about owning your own business, is you get to work half days

and pick whatever 12 hours you want to work!</div></div>

Yeah, but there isn't any overtime pay.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: C. Dixon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">. . .still don't bug me. Especially now that I have my son working for me.

He's taking to it well.

Fun stuff.

C. </div></div>

James has gotten to be <span style="font-weight: bold"> DAMNED GOOD</span> particularly prepping stuff for Cerakote… <span style="font-weight: bold">and</span> painting stocks.

<span style="color: #C0C0C0">.</span>