• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Laughing at the brits

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
An independent country would ensure it has farm/food resources to provide for its people.

How quickly they forgot 1939-1945.

When they ask us to ship them firearms as they did in 1940 Ill respond "Eat a bag of dicks."

I don't understand, is the EU threatening to block England from importing goods?

I imagine that there are plenty of non EU countries willing to trade with them.

If they really can't figure out how to tell the EU to fuck off, that is sad.

An independent country would ensure it has farm/food resources to provide for its people.

How quickly they forgot 1939-1945.

When they ask us to ship them firearms as they did in 1940 Ill respond "Eat a bag of dicks."

I read that article years ago and they had good pictures of his rifle too. Man, that must have been one amazing stick. Whoever carried that rifle probably felt fucking invincible with all the awards and stuff that were engraved and inlaid into the stock. But the best was, "After defeating Germany, please send me my rifle back". Turns out a lot of people donated rifles, many even wanted 'em returned, but they say Hession was one of the lucky ones because most were once again destroyed to keep 'em out of the hands of citizens that may get tired of supporting a queen and her family.

We had to arm those motherfuckers TWICE --once only 100 years after they came and torched our capitol and burned it to the ground. Both times they discarded all the weapons. Figured they'd just ask for more later.

Well, I hope to fuck Enfield and HK (and to a lesser extent LMT) keep 'em well armed because if Europe went to shit again I ain't giving 'em my rifles. I'd probably mail 'em a copy of their own laws making firearms illegal and tell 'em it'd be a good idea to start there.

But they wouldn't need us, the govt. would just demand all mfg.'s here make shit for them like they did in WW2, only now there are a lot more mfg.'s.

I don't understand, is the EU threatening to block England from importing goods?

I imagine that there are plenty of non EU countries willing to trade with them.

If they really can't figure out how to tell the EU to fuck off, that is sad.

With no trade agreements than Britain would not be able to trade with the (In)continent.

I think a big sticking point has to do with Northern Ireland and maintaining a crossing between Ireland and Northern Ireland.

Part of the Brit/IRA Peace agreement is free travel/trade between Ireland and Northern Ireland.

Ireland is part of the EU.

With Brexit the EU wants an hard border between the two countries.

Its kind of putting a guns to Britains head......

"Okay you want to leave the Union than we will recreate the IRA War for you to enjoy"

That's not exactly what the Irish were fighting about.

Build a wall, let the Irish figure it out.

I think the north will get tired of "Syrian" refugees before the south gets tired of a wall.

The only reason why the EU would block trade deals is out of spite. I wonder what the other EU countries would think when they treat England worse than any other non EU country?

Of course some people would want to punish England for Brexit but more reflective people would see that treating England differently because they figured out that EU membership was not working for them is really disrespecting the sovereignty of individual countries.

I spent 2 years in England, USAFE.
Had a decent time except for the constant rain / cold.
The woods abounded with stunted deer, nice pheasants and grouse, some elk and red stag.
They had vegatable gardens and girls with nice legs.

It was the early 80's and what else they had then were stupid laws!
And stupider people running thier country.

Cannot for the life of me figure how that still exists?

Reactions: Foul Mike
I spent 2 years in England, USAFE.
Had a decent time except for the constant rain / cold.
The woods abounded with stunted deer, nice pheasants and grouse, some elk and red stag.
They had vegatable gardens and girls with nice legs.

It was the early 80's and what else they had then were stupid laws!
And stupider people running thier country.

Cannot for the life of me figure how that still exists?

I did three years there from 84-87 at RAF Woodbridge.
Agree with the above and will also add that they had some really good local beers.
Norwich Bitter was at the top of my list.

That's not exactly what the Irish were fighting about.

Build a wall, let the Irish figure it out.

I think the north will get tired of "Syrian" refugees before the south gets tired of a wall.

The only reason why the EU would block trade deals is out of spite. I wonder what the other EU countries would think when they treat England worse than any other non EU country?

Of course some people would want to punish England for Brexit but more reflective people would see that treating England differently because they figured out that EU membership was not working for them is really disrespecting the sovereignty of individual countries.

Yes the IRA could give a rats ass about the EU or Brexit but they do want free travel between NI and I.

It gives them the impression they made NI part of I and not have to face reality.

If the EU forces a hard border between the part of Britain not in the EU - Northern Ireland and the part in the EU - Eire than that kind of voids the Brit/IRA peace agreement.

The IRA wont have to travel to Libya or Syria now for training. They only have to get to Birmingham.

As far as the Eu respecting the sovereignty of other countries....that was the whole idea of the EU - to eliminate national identities.

I had a Brit girlfriend from Wales when this shit was being born. Brits were not happy with the idea. There displeasure was expressed in such things as maintaining red British passports and in GB they still use the pound not the euro though the euro is accepted.

Britain has to man up and cut the ties.

The Eu drains the haves to give to the have nots while in typical "why work if you are going to get free shit" fashion the have nots just get lazier.

The Eu tells Britain when it can fish its own waters and how much it can catch. Other Eu countries get access to some British waters and the Brits are forbidden that access.

The Eu determines how much its manufacturing can produce and what it can produce.

The Eu is pushing for an Eu Army so Britain will supply troops that are not even British they are Eu. How would you like your kid to go off to a unit and find out half the platoon is French?

"Europa" was a dream of the Nazis.

To a great extent Germany leading the Eu has accomplished what Hitler tried to attain.

If only those pesky Russians had not limited what they wanted to the east.

Obama and Hitlery were trying to expand the EU east by screwing around in the Ukraine but that didnt go so well.

Seems like Poland, Chzeck Rep, Slovakia, Lith/Lat/Estonia and the others that escaped the Iron Curtain see where the writing on the wall is going and they dont want to go back to what they fought to escape from.

Britain needs to escape and make this new "Sick Man of Europe" collapse and hopefully it will be a first - doing so without another stupid European war.

I thought the EU was stupid from the gut. I could not believe Germany and the Brits bought into it.

In my opinion it has fu both countries.
I lived in / visited both while they were still free from this and the God damned Muslim herd they stupidly let in further degragating thier way of life.

America is quickly headed in the same direction.

Most Mexican and South American immigrants are gtg compared to muslims of any kind.

Going full retard

Councils can demolish contaminated buildings under powers to stop second coronavirus wave
Care homes, factories, offices and even private homes could be bulldozed as last resort if virus starts to run out of control

Local authorities will be able to order the demolition of buildings at the centre of coronavirus outbreaks under draconian powers to contain a potential second wave.
Cars, buses, trains and aeroplanes could also be destroyed subject to the approval of magistrates.

Boris Johnson remains determined to avoid a second nationwide lockdown and has given a broad range of powers to local councils to contain outbreaks as soon as they are detected.
Councils will be able to draw on six separate Acts of Parliament to impose lightning closures of public buildings, order mass testing, ban events or shut down whole sectors of the economy.

They will also be able to limit school openings to set year groups and restrict travel to key workers only....

The document, published by the Department of Health and Social Care, advises councils that, under the Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984, they can apply to a magistrate "to impose restrictions or requirements to close contaminated premises; close public spaces in the area of the local authority; detain a conveyance or movable structure; disinfect or decontaminate premises; or order that a building, conveyance or structure be destroyed".

It raises the possibility that care homes, factories, offices or even private homes could be bulldozed as a last resort if the virus starts to run out of control, although such measures have not been considered necessary during the outbreak.

They’ve gone full retard over there.....

It's easy to understand how stupid people end up running governments.

The smart ones are all actually engaged in productive work..., earning money, paying taxes, and bailing the stupid government pogues out of the financial messes they are always getting their governments into.

Take note that I said their governments. Governments haven't belonged to we the governed for a looooong time, now.

Time to change that?

Last edited:
Reactions: OldSalty2
Going full retard

Councils can demolish contaminated buildings under powers to stop second coronavirus wave
Care homes, factories, offices and even private homes could be bulldozed as last resort if virus starts to run out of control

Local authorities will be able to order the demolition of buildings at the centre of coronavirus outbreaks under draconian powers to contain a potential second wave.
Cars, buses, trains and aeroplanes could also be destroyed subject to the approval of magistrates.

Boris Johnson remains determined to avoid a second nationwide lockdown and has given a broad range of powers to local councils to contain outbreaks as soon as they are detected.
Councils will be able to draw on six separate Acts of Parliament to impose lightning closures of public buildings, order mass testing, ban events or shut down whole sectors of the economy.

They will also be able to limit school openings to set year groups and restrict travel to key workers only....

The document, published by the Department of Health and Social Care, advises councils that, under the Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984, they can apply to a magistrate "to impose restrictions or requirements to close contaminated premises; close public spaces in the area of the local authority; detain a conveyance or movable structure; disinfect or decontaminate premises; or order that a building, conveyance or structure be destroyed".

It raises the possibility that care homes, factories, offices or even private homes could be bulldozed as a last resort if the virus starts to run out of control, although such measures have not been considered necessary during the outbreak.

That can cause some people to start doing some things... And I am not talking about the extremist Muzzies either... There has to be a certain level of suppressed and pent up anger amongst the hardworking Joes there and the addition of an oxidizer and a sustained heat source may just cause a very unpleasant reaction to start kicking off...

Reactions: 10ring'r
Might grab some pointy knives while they're at it...

R

And some straight grain lumber boards from their equivalent of Home Depot or Lowes...

Make the English longbow great again. If they want their real and full liberty as British citizens back, they are going to have to TWANG to get their hands on some PEW PEWs...

Reactions: woogie_man
The Eu tells Britain when it can fish its own waters and how much it can catch. Other Eu countries get access to some British waters and the Brits are forbidden that access.
Wow, seriously?
Worse than I thought..

If the liberals had their way, we’d have a “American Union” over here encompassing all of North/South America.

And some straight grain lumber boards from their equivalent of Home Depot or Lowes...

Make the English longbow great again. If they want their real and full liberty as British citizens back, they are going to have to TWANG to get their hands on some PEW PEWs...

If @Lawrence60 is any indication he is elated that Boris is starting to remove the few freedoms the Brits have left.......aren't there any Picts, Gaels or Highlander genes left in that population?

If @Lawrence60 is any indication he is elated that Boris is starting to remove the few freedoms the Brits have left.......aren't there any Picts, Gaels or Highlander genes left in that population?

I think the REAL Brits of Anglo-Saxon and Norman warrior stock have left the island starting around 1603... They followed the old Viking sea routes across the ocean. They expressed a desire to be left alone and found their own prosperous and free region. However, the king at that time was just too blockheaded to take that advice. Georgieboy fucked around and found out...

Boris has been quite a Fail for UKstan

England imposes up to $13,000 fine for breaking COVID-19 rules

People in England who refuse to self-isolate to stop the spread of coronavirus could face fines of up to 10,000 pounds ($13,000, 11,000 euros) under tough new regulations announced Saturday to tackle a surge in cases.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson said this week that Britain was seeing a second wave of Covid-19, and introduced new restrictions for millions of people across northwest, northern and central England.

In a further measure announced late Saturday, he said that from September 28 people will be legally obliged to self-isolate if they test positive or are told to by the National Health Service (NHS) tracing programme.

"The best way we can fight this virus is by everyone following the rules and self-isolating if they're at risk of passing on coronavirus," Johnson said in a statement.

But UKstan has been a failure for some time now, folks disarmed, surveillance state second maybe only to China, and Muzzies taking over the country. That is what you get for skipping the Giliotine party the French were hosting for the Royals. Just look how far the folks that bow to these clowns have come in regards to owning guns. UK,Australia, New Zeland,Canada -> basically anywhere where they bow to them they are gravitating toward blunt knives as Ultima Ratio entrusted to civilians.

Last edited:
Boris has been quite a Fail for UKstan

England imposes up to $13,000 fine for breaking COVID-19 rules

People in England who refuse to self-isolate to stop the spread of coronavirus could face fines of up to 10,000 pounds ($13,000, 11,000 euros) under tough new regulations announced Saturday to tackle a surge in cases.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson said this week that Britain was seeing a second wave of Covid-19, and introduced new restrictions for millions of people across northwest, northern and central England.

In a further measure announced late Saturday, he said that from September 28 people will be legally obliged to self-isolate if they test positive or are told to by the National Health Service (NHS) tracing programme.

"The best way we can fight this virus is by everyone following the rules and self-isolating if they're at risk of passing on coronavirus," Johnson said in a statement.

But UKstan has been a failure for some time now, folks disarmed, surveillance state second maybe only to China, and Muzzies taking over the country. That is what you get for skipping the Giliotine party the French were hosting for the Royals.

Fucking just as laughably pathetic as the fake crowd noises the NFL had been pumping into their empty stadiums recently...

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
This China shit has me thinking.....

They keep marching they may do something not done since Lawrence of Arabia.

Perhaps Trumps recent success in the ME is based on "Okay you want to fuck around with this "Great Satan" shit or are you ready to be in a Uighur concentration camp?"

At least we believe in Satan, the Chinese don't yet they do his work on earth.

So the virus only goes to work after 10pm at night???
So the virus won't get you if you are 16 people at a funeral, but will get you if you are 16 people at a wedding?

Meanwhile Sweden is having a laugh at the rest of the world as they are about to call done and dusted on corona cold.

Don't be so hard on the brits.

They are a great example of a failed government.

Reactions: oldfart80
There is literally more than 5 fucking effective ways to treat this shit already. We got HCQ+Z-PAK, Remdesivir, dexamethasone, favipiravir, and leronlimab, ALL of which proved extremely effective in curbstomping the virus and GREATLY reducing illness duration in most folks treated with them. USE that shit and get the economy back up and running again.

Any "lockdown" from now on should be viewed by the people as a conspiracy to commit dicksuckery and should be met with a promise of armed precision response if they don't back the fuck off...

I was thinking about the OP just the other day. Anybody know long Gunfighter is on vacation for?

Perhaps Trumps recent success in the ME is based on "Okay you want to fuck around with this "Great Satan" shit or are you ready to be in a Uighur concentration camp?"

We’re gonna need every ally we can get against China. The fact we ain’t creating a anti China coalition this very moment is frightening.. The only way it won’t come down to armed conflict with them is by making it seem hopeless for them(not sure that’s possible), or if their government/economy collapses..

This was like week one news what they were doing and yet the sheeple still put them on a pedestal.

And they payoff protection forces and lawmakers.

Been thinking the same thing. Aloha Snackbar vs Chi.com....